Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Using small cheese kingdoms at War

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Is it totally legit if I feed my friends friends gc during their war? It's the exact same thing, with the exception of having to go through the "horrible" burden of finding inactive nubs with lots of money which I might buy except for the fact that 1.) Targetfinders exist and 2.) Inactive OOP nubs are plentiful.

The rest of what you posted is complete crap. Oh it only works for sub 7 mil nw kds? Nah, not a big deal, just where the vast majority of the entire game falls.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Is it totally legit if I feed my friends friends gc during their war? It's the exact same thing, with the exception of...
    Techincally its legal. I've had both that and oow plunders done against me during war. Both suck and you feel equally helpless when your enemy is doing it. When it happened to me i msged the enemy monarch said please stop we consider it cheating and they did.

Maybe im lucky or maybe i kinda threatened to get outside help to stop them if i thought the gold was going to determine the winner of the war. No one really knows ;)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I wasn't asking if it was legal. I know it's legal. It's also legal to 2v1 every kd and just rape war wins out of people, it's not legit though.

Thread Information