Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft is recruiting!

We have slots open!
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Regular
    Bump. Looking for an attacker.

Our KD has players from all over the world: the US, Europe, SE Asia. We have a good and active Base of players that know how to voice their opinion. That's probably because about 80% of us have been Monarch at some point in our Utopia career.

Anyway, we're looking for players that want to play attacker and can make two uniques per day in war. This is important because we always have at least 6 wars per age and it's always the best moments of the age when we come together with our strongest performance.

Leave a message here or send me a PM.

We are an active warring kingdom over the ages
    And have some very active players on the group.
    We have 3 open slots for attackers.
    Join us!
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Regular
    Only one slot left. Drop us a line if you want to roll with the most casual and ghetto KD of the top 50 :))

What is your line group ?

Regular
    Hey samako, we have a line group. We use the chat in game, and many are in our whatsapp group.

Regular
    Bump; looking for a solid attacker who likes to army-in army-out in long wars :))

Regular
    Looking for a replacement.
    We value prov management over activity, and team play is our main defining attribute.
    Leave me a msg.

Regular
    Looking for someone to take over a pumped Fa/My. We are in war momentarily...

Regular
    TM position is filled now.

We have space for an extra attacker though.

Requirement for Attackers:
    Out of war, be active to pump up your prov and military. We actively aid eachother.
    In war, we organise targets for best effect.
    Intel wise, we use munkbot, this is a hard requirement.

communication: We use whatsapp, in-game chat, some mails. This is up to player preference.
    In general, we do best when people take time to communicate. I cannot and will not micromanage, and I don't enforce anything. Just have fun with prov building and our good, friendly atmosphere and team play. Many of us are veterans of many years, and in StarCraft for many years already.

Lastly, wave timing is on the third, at least for our Europeans. Our Asian squad joins in over some hours. As you can imagine, our waves are not super strong, but that does increase chance for war ;)
    when I receive a msg saying that someone cannot join a wave, I take it as a given. I won't and don't nag to get people online. This is a game, let's treat it as such.

If you feel this is a playstyle you would enjoy, let me know and I will send an invite.

Regular
    Looking for an Attacker. See above post for info. Cheers

Regular
    Looking for one more. It's possible to take over an abandoned prov. Perhaps anybody from Fluffy is interested?

can i join? currently planning to play uto again with my old KD mates but i think they retired already.

played several ages with Evil Intentions as an avian attacker. age 57 was the last time i played utopia and would love to have a new home.

Regular
    Bump. Attacker to take over

Regular
    Looking for our number 23, attacker wanted (army in/out + munkbot)

Thread Information