Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Starcraft is recruiting!

Veteran
    I think in 6 hours

Regular
    Bump, because Starcraft is recruiting one more.

We are currently looking for 1 attacker to fill in for a player who unfortunately had to leave us at EOA. We have been around for many years, we are a democratic, active, war loving kingdom. If you want a kingdom where you will be welcomed and where you will be able to challenge yourself we are the ones to apply for. We will require you to be active though, use Whatsapp/Munkbot and comply with race/pers strat that we democratically choose before age begins.

No midnight calls from us, nobody is going to be on your ass for army in army out. Yet, we do love to win and well...you should too. :)

If interested, post here, or PM and we can set up a meet.

1 more slot open.
    Join Starcraft now. :)
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Veteran
    Still looking for our 25th player. Join us for free cookie :P

Hey Guys,

Would definitely be interested as the kingdom I was invited into last age has imploded at Age Start after a few core members left EOA.

I've been playing utopia since about age 9 or 10 with a 2 age break about 7 or 8 years ago but straight through since then. Was mostly in Storms until they disbanded a few years back. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of experience as an attacker (been about 8 years since I was a dedicated attacker).

However I am a fairly experienced mage and Thief focusing on heavy Mage roles for the last 4 or 5 ages. I'm on whatsapp, and use the utopia app so can connect via mobile. Familiar with using munk and pimp so they're not an issue.

If a mage would suit the extra slot you have I'd be more than happy to join. If it has to be an attacker I'd be willing to give it a shot however it's not a role I've played for a long time so would be a bit rusty at first.

Veteran
    Hi, we still have on spot left but I gonna need to double check that because I think my steward was talking to someone as well. Anyway. I don't see much reason not to take you. We're currently looking for an attacker but I think we got a T/M that might want to switch roles :)

Hi,

Excellent, thanks for that.

Sounds good to me :) Just let me know if you need any other info and I'll get back to you.

If you need an email address to reach me at I can post it up here.

Veteran
    You can post your email adress

Then I'll send you an invite and then you can join as feary/mystic
    Last edited by Milkman; 09-08-2016 at 14:25.

Cool sounds like a plan, thanks :)

My Utopia account is associated to hunter_havoc@hotmail.com

Any problems let me know and I can give you my private email address (just drop me a message to the Hotmail one and I'll reply back with it) or my in-game prov name/location if that's any use.

Veteran
    Your invitation will be delivered with great haste. :)

Perfect, I'm just getting ready to head home so will sort it out when back :)

Thanks again, speak to you in game.

Veteran
    Nice. Then we're officially full :D

Thank you for joining. :)
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Veteran
    Currently looking for someone to take over a feary/mystic prov. Preferably an experienced T/M.

Veteran
    Still looking

Thread Information