Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rusty VS Shinra

Enthusiast

Rusty VS Shinra

I was looking at the charts and surprise surprise, Rusty is tagged as SHINRA dragging HOSTILE. News showed Shinra giving 14 points and Rusty giving button. Shinra is 10% larger in acres while Rusty is more pumped nwpa wise. Is it true that Shinra are SPGC and MW guys? This will be a good fight. Will this be another futile attempt from Rusty for the crown? Or will they farm enough honor from Shinra?

Enthusiast
    Now Rusty is tagged as Dishonorable Shinra Blocking. When did dragging a hostile become dishonorable? Perhaps it was an arranged war and they dealbroke? By the way news from Shinra showing a failed attack from probably their big attacker and even plundering outside. Looks to me like Rusty vulturing Shinra, unless it was an arranged war. A man has to man up when he gives his word.

Regular
    It was agreed Shinra would declare the tick we gave button. No declare but blanket ops and 5+ outside plunders. Dealbreak and now open to all outside hits, especially those they plunder from.

Enthusiast
    Maybe Shinra realized they are not ready to farmout their honor.

I like to post
    WW/Honor chart is much more lame play from land chart. KDs in land chart keep his deals/words most from time.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    isent that Rustys thing, always tagged something agains the kd they hostile with, like 'Armies out in #:#', 'free hits on #:# no war', seams like a pretty lame kd.

Forum Addict
    Ya. Agreed.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke_ View Post
    It was agreed Shinra would declare the tick we gave button. No declare but blanket ops and 5+ outside plunders. Dealbreak and now open to all outside hits, especially those they plunder from.
    Think hitting u better than hitting Shinra. Many reasons behind it. You don't understand? U better stop calling for more hits on Shinra because they deal break. Because u may suffer more

Enthusiast
    Feint from Bob right? It would be nice if Bob try to sabotage Rusty's attempt to crown. If Bob is so bent on taking revenge on Rusty(after what Rusty did last age) at least Bob can give Rusty the button. Seemed like Shinra dealbroke with Rusty. Feint, you got to put it into perspective. Do you see Rusty tagging "Free hits on Shinra" or "Shinra Armies Out"? I think what happened last age(according to forums) was that Bob learned wave(1 wave) Rusty after they had 1 week long hostile and Rusty retaled by learning wave(1 wave) BoB while Bob was in hostile/war.

Still waiting for some action between Shinra and Rusty.

Forum Addict
    We snatch news and waved them when cf was accepted. They claimed otherwise. Abscond , that did came across my mind. Just waiting for them to get into war. If wave now, I get eaten alive

Forum Addict
    Abscond from rusty or Shinra
    Seems to be u got something up your sleeves

Enthusiast
    No, I'm whoring. But I like to comment on warring. Seems like Rusty got the war they wanted.

Post Fiend
    February 24 of YR12 We have declared WAR on Dishonorable Shinra Blocking (Rusty)!

There was no agreement to declare war on Feb 10th, agreement was we would leave EoW CF Feb 10th, both kds would hit each other 7 times, then they would give us the button and we would declare, timeline other than us leaving EoW CF wasn't agreed upon.
    Last edited by zaza945; 08-12-2013 at 17:34. Reason: location

Needs to get out more
    We warred Shinra and they were pretty cool with us. We had a province random out soon after declare and we were already at a disadvantage. Their conduct in war was admirable.
    Rusty is fine by me. I like madi from sparse conversation last age. I think Rusty is a phenom in the war district. If diplomacy isn't their strong card so be it; it's war.
    Good luck to both sides: that means I hope you both find qualities to take to memory from this eoa war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    its funny ppl with no knowledge of the agreements are jumping to conclusions... Not trying to be bias or etc- I have never played with a kd that is as straight forward as Shinra in terms of respect, and honesty... I have played this game for 40+ ages...

best of luck to both of us.
    Great Ghula
    Un4GiVeN - 23-26
    Monument - Age 50 - 57
    Shinra - Age 58 - Current

Thread Information