Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EJ vs Infection

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I'm guessing its the whole 230k kd hitting a 90k kd and going overboard with hits on the same provinces and technically bullying them. Jerks will need to learn reputation and diplo in the top is real important.

These smaller kds take there revenge as and when they can as eventually the growth kds will be oor.
    We only hit those 9k monster avians, nothing else. They kept on retalling, which is fine - so we offered a CF. They responded with even more retals. They maxed the meter and turned down 2 ingame CFs. We did try doing the right thing, but we can't force them to accept the CF. I can understand the issue if we had refused to CF and just hit them non stop - but when they refuse the peace offer + retal enough to max the meter, then they kinda dug their own grave here.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Enthusiast
    We wouldn't have taken this path if there wasn't 4 days of the age left. We had nothing to lose by retalling. Next time bugger kds will atleast think twice about waving kds 3x smaller. And no we won't be withdrawing its eoa.
    BLUE your my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    We wouldn't have taken this path if there wasn't 4 days of the age left. We had nothing to lose by retalling. Next time bugger kds will atleast think twice about waving kds 3x smaller. And no we won't be withdrawing its eoa.
    It wasn't a full wave even. We hit your 9k avians who had hugely outgrown the rest of your kd. I dont see why this is so bad.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    All bigger kingdoms think right now is "hey, these guys will max meter, lets wave them".

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    All bigger kingdoms think right now is "hey, these guys will max meter, lets wave them".
    Thing is, what do bigger kd's gain from this? It'll give them less acres than farming another kd and it'll keep them occupied as well...

Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Thing is, what do bigger kd's gain from this? It'll give them less acres than farming another kd and it'll keep them occupied as well...
    lol, any war where one side can get most of its provs UB is massively profitable.

pls ghettos: retal hard. hit me baby one more time :)

in other news I find it amusing that the only people getting bumpains over this are epople not in the running for land/nw crowns.

in the words of the ERB version of Macho Man Randy Savage:

I don?t like to hit little b*tches with glasses
    But when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    How does it not affect land charts? You have 3-4 provinces to hit, the rest is out of range/unbreakable or can get fed unbreakable. Won't surprise me if you end up with 3 guys on 1000 acres that you can't hit while they can free farm your whole KD.
    The moment you withdraw from war they add another 15k+ acres
    ...for real? I clearly don"t understand how it affect the land chart. I might not be in the whoring business but i would sincerely like an explanation.

Since we clearly wont WD there is no land bonus. Ofc 3/4 of them can bottom feed us but we can still take down 2-3 provs and thats enough to balance some acres (not +acres during war but at least not lose tons). And AMA and BB are at 270-290k, going over 300k, with Rage having a blast for the last 20years at 208k. No way Jerks would get close to either side of the bracket in or out of war (but certainly not in our war). So how will they manage it ??? Btw the prov crown is out of reach too no?

so the only options i see is if they do weird releasing/suiciding now and we can eat them alive so they lose 3rd spot in land!!! the move is yours jerks :)

Enthusiast
    He might mean us moving down the charts? Damn got us there out while age of aiming for land chart has been ruined!! Nooooooooooooooooooo
    BLUE your my boy!

Forum Fanatic
    You need to Raze to effect EJ

Enthusiast
    i think that ship has sailed. age ending. just get farmed in peace (piece) Infection. if this wasnt age end, all this "pro" advice would have ruined your age.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    i think that ship has sailed. age ending. just get farmed in peace (piece) Infection. if this wasnt age end, all this "pro" advice would have ruined your age.
    ...we wouldnt have gotten in that situation if it wasnt age end. its exactly because of age end that we decide to go with it (and from the fact that we weren't going for any crown)

Happy end of age to everyone!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by RawStuff View Post
    ...we wouldnt have gotten in that situation if it wasnt age end. its exactly because of age end that we decide to go with it (and from the fact that we weren't going for any crown)

Happy end of age to everyone!
    Looks like you guys are losing a bit of land.

Enthusiast
    Was expected. But they have now lost their chance to crown haven't they?
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend
    Abslover is in jerks, you guys can't crown due to you waving a ghetto :(

Forum Fanatic
    abslover isn't in jerks.

The Jerks.

Thread Information