Thread: Unscrupulous is disbanding/recruiting

Unscrupulous is disbanding/recruiting

Hi all,

I represent Unscrupulous, a mid-range networth warring kingdom. We're losing a number of players next age as real-life and have decided to disband. We've got about 12 players staying, and we're looking to fill our kingdom in with 6-8 individuals / pairs / groups. We prefer to stay around 20-22 provs total

Depending on changes, we're planning to have a fun age in order to re-build an identity that we can call our own. This means lots of wars, maybe a few wins, and certainly lots of dragons!

What we are looking for:
    -Attacker or Hybrids preferred
    -1/day login minimum. Preferred 2/day during wars with 11.5-12h attack times. No alarm clocks.
    -Some experience. You don't need to be an expert but I don't want to have to babysit you.
    -Any experience in a leadership role with a kindgom is nice to have.
    -IRC is a nice to have, but not required if you read the internal forums.

What we have to offer
    -KD support. We support each other and make sure we're all acheiving the most that we can out of our provs.
    -Relaxed atmosphere. OOW we are pretty chill as long as your prov is ready for when we war.
    -Knowledge. Because of the above, we tend to attract a lot of players from retiring kingdoms.

Due to the uncertainty of next age, we will likely use the internal forums for main communication. For intel we use Upoopu as well as a IRC Bot (LucidBot).
    Some of our members use WhatsApp/Facebook/Texting to communicate but it is certainly not a requirement.

How to apply
    -Post below if you're interested and I can send you a PM through these forums
    -Send me an email at: igor_444 AT live DOT com
    -Catch me on IRC: I typically idle in #dontdropthesoap so send me a PM in there or post that you're interested and see if anyone responds. In particular you'll have a better chance of finding me between 7-10th UtoTime.

Most people who apply will be accepted but we will have a couple of follow-up questions just to get a feel for the kind of player you are.
    Last edited by Igor444; 09-12-2013 at 03:28.

For those who care about these things, our previous ages. Feel free to look them up:

Age 58: 30th honour, 51st NW, 60th land, 7th WW chart,
    Age 57: 61st honour, 83rd NW, unranked land, 85th WW chart
    Age 56: 31st honour, 30th NW, 31st land, 33rd WW
    Age 55: 31st WW, unranked elsewhere
    Age 54: 5th honour, 23rd land, 16th NW, 4th WW

(Don't bother looking for us this age, we're not tagged, and not on the charts.)

still looking for next age ::

Veteran
    If you have less then 12 guys staying maybe we should talk. My kingdom currently is at 20 players but 4 might leave. There might be room for some of you if things don't work out :)

our last count was 11, so I'm hoping to find a couple individuals, or possibly a KD of 8-10. Would prefer not to be 25 as things don't flow as smoothly.

Veteran
    Yes, at 25 people you'll need much more organisation, activity and teamwork. That is true :)

You're always free to contact me if you change your mind :)

@ heathen
    we keep missing each other, we seem to be in different timezones, because you keep messaging me at 4am :D
    next time you are in IRC can you leave your KD/prov location and I'll send you a msg in-game?
    Don't do it here, you're not allowed (else I would have donte it already)

Thread Information