Thread: Proposed changes

Proposed changes

Are avians and dwarves useless ?

how would you use war spoils ?

Halflings and elves taking over ?

Does sage still suck and will anyone play cleric at all ?

dunno why you think dwarf and avian suck.

still sick races IMO

halfling have taken a boost sure... elf looks pretty epic...

think im gunna stop playing orc and undead and live a little..
    dwarf or elf for me.

(sage still sucks)
    (cleric probably)
    (war spoils rock)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm not sure why everyone is hating on Cleric

Enthusiast
    Dorfs = Not useless but not the best at anything
    Avian = Not useless but not the best at anything
    Halfling = Awesome
    Elf = Awesome
    Human = Awesome
    Orc = Decent
    Undead = Decent
    Faery = Decent

Looks to me like the heavy attacker strats are gone, and we will see Hybrids everywhere again.

Post Fiend
    The changes are pretty much balanced if you compare with the last 7 to 8 ages.. there is always 1 or 2 races with extra features which may seem overpowered every single age.. this happens usually because those overpowered races or personalities used to suck in some of the previous ages.. nerfed races also means that it was overpowered during previous ages.. to clear your doubt, just compare the changes from age 58 vs 59 vs 60..

To answer OP's question:

avian still has the fastest attack time and if combined with tactician personality together with 20% barracks, you'd probably make 3 attacks per day without reducing you gains in war room..

dwarf to me still is the sturdiest race amongst all.. they could definitely survive and outlast a long war better than other attacking races..

war spoils is a short durational self spell you can cast which enables you to immediately get the land you just attacked.. your armies will return after the said time but the land you got from the hit will be ready to be built immediately..

we might be seeing a lot of elves and halfers next age but then again like i said, any race can take on these 2 easily..

i dont why people complaining about sage because me personally sitting on 1800bpa at 2000acres as of now and its all thanks to sage personality.. even when they removed the science protection feature, you would have nothing to worry when there are schools for that...

cleric's changes has always been better at 1 age, nerfed at another.. the cycle keeps on going but i dont see why you cant play it well.. with 10 to 15% hospital plus animate dead and some GS, you could tank your armies and land while hitting hard in long wars...

Must repeat myself. Dorfs suck atm
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Thread Information