Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attacking races which is best to be next age ??

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    IMHO these wide reaching cores are just who you like. I'm not into it unless you already know who your matching blades against. The exceptions are tops who know who will be up there and the fact the math has to be sound. The rest of us should examine the virtue of teamwork and specialization when choosing not just attackers, but t/m support and aid logistics.
    Dwarf appears to stink until you have absorbed the ms blanket with mystic aura. Whoops. If like me you're a hyperactive you can block a barrage of FB by simply recasting this underrated spell.
    I always enjoy your out of the box thoughts!

Age 63: Undead/Merch

Age 73: Undead/Paladin

So does the final changes change ideas what think for attacker next age ?? Thanks for the changes though they def make the races all even pretty much it's hard decide which going be but as much as I would love be a Orc cleric run high wpa and pitfalls and crunch my opponents I may still end up avian war hero haha what you all thinking being next age ??

Forum Fanatic
    Cleric is not a personality for suiciders. It makes no difference if your offense dies slower, without the benefit of a better personality.
    Orc/Cleric is a much worse pick than warrior or tactician, which is the same as age 59 though so many noobs prefer orc/cleric for some reason. But that is neither here nor there.

Dwarf meh now they are just another boring suicider race. 6/1 is a terrible idea for an elite. I wouldn't bother given how much they will need to cast anon now.
    Halfling finally lost double strength soldiers thank god. That was always an ugly an exploitable bonus. Now they're so much harder to secure as superthieves and god help you if you play Halfer as core attacker against a halfway competent kingdom of anything.
    Undead finally have their general back but without native CS and the thief penalty they are still mostly unplayable except for a joke. Picking Tactician is a workaround but a bad one and probably not worth it for losing Warrior. Everything else (except possibly Rogue to get around the thief penalty) is just terribad.

Thread Information