Thread: Vice N Virtue is Recruiting

Vice N Virtue is Recruiting

Vice N Virtue is an old established kingdom - we have been around since the beginning (under various names last name was absence of color) - we are looking for someone to join our kd that is tired of kd shopping and plans to stick around..... Many of us have been together for several years, so we are looking for individuals who want more than to log in and win wars - we want someone who will enjoy hanging out sometimes as well -

VnV is primarily concerned with warring - we need someone who is serious about bringing home the win. Someone who will hit troops in/troops out in war - and who is not afraid to set an alarm if its needed to make a hit in war -- having said that - we do not expect you to crawl under a table at work on your smart phone while you hide to make a hit -- (yes i have done this before!) Many of our players are older with careers and families, and we do recognize the need for rl priorities from time to time - thats what oow time is for ;)

If you are interested in finding a new kd home in an active warring kd - and are serious about playing - come find me at #vicenvirtue

IRC is vital because we use Stingernet....

<deleted>
    Last edited by Bishop; 13-12-2013 at 09:57.

We are recruiting. Wanna win? Come play with us. Now my dear depravity. You remind me of xcalamity. I have not played this age so I can not speak on that matter but before this age we only lost one or two wars. Might have been two. And that was 3 ages. Also I sat on council last age so I know damn well we had a winning record. I also know the age before that we were 7/8 eoa because we were in the running to double crown. So lies you spread. Your name suits you and I wish I could have played this age because I would have had fun with you.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Regular
    Wait... Wait... WAIT!
    Didn't Depravity get deleted for breaking le rules?
    Does he really have the audacity to talk trash to anyone? He was a complete tool when he was with VnV (for a very short time). Most of us didn't like him, nor the way he talked to others. So truly, him trolling is rather pointless!

Thread Information