Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew Vs Simians KLA round two

PewPew Vs Simians KLA round two

Reports tells me pewpew built 30% rax on those avians but we can finaly hit thier elf princes and can secure the top. But since age is coming to an end its hard to tell if anyone will profit or not from this fight. I wish age would last another week and this could be a killer war. Now we have to adapt to whats coming to an end.

If age would have lasted a few more days i see clear advantage to Simians now that we made some big hitters from round 1. In this short war against speedy avians it can go either way.

GL to pewpew
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Respect. GL to both kds, im rooting for the monkeys.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I hope Binar get his honor Crown :)

Enthusiast
    Are you crazy Shai? Unless Binar and Pewpew have concucted some ****ty plays on who's getting what, nobody's getting a crown. Pewpew already got farmout crown, they don't need another. This back 2 back war is enough crown for them. If the age was a week longer then that's a different story, I'd definitely root for Pewpew. Attacks times will outgrind Simians. Unless someones WD and concede the honor bonus will be a big jump. It's not like BoB doesn't have their own arrangement for a quick war to get those WW honor boost.

I think pewpew is winners shortterm because they are avians on high rax

They have 1 big avian left standing since last war and no matter how much speed those avians got they cant hold acres longterm in wars, thier t/ms won last war and they are now breakable since we created a lot of big hitters compard to pewpew. But what does that help when age is coming to an end.

I just reply to abscond, if age was a week longer i think that would have been advantage to Simians and not to pewpew.
    Short term is sure no advantage vs avian KD for Simians.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Needs to get out more
    Glad you're doing it anyway. Stranger things have happened. Start a gold dragon(?) . I'm no pro, just thinking out loud.
    Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

So why bother?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

wars is fun and Bishop made sure honor KDs cant sitt and take waves under any circumstance. One wave can be worth 5-10k honor. This is only one wave. Knowing pewpew they would wave 10 times over til there is nothing left in range with honor to hit. To not war is not an alternative.

Sadly there is many low class KDs in top honor that seem to only war easy KDs to get honor and setting up wars seem to be common practice.
    I have learned to have ZERO respect for KDs like "we hurt" this age.

Both Pewpew and Simians would probably harvest them for everything they got if we ever had been in range to war them.

With that said i hope pewpew or simians crown honor

Thanks
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Oh I thought you waved them
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Both Pewpew and Simians would probably harvest them for everything they got if we ever had been in range to war them.

Thanks
    But the thing is, we don't want easy wars. This last war might just get fun !! :) Anyway nice to see you pushed the button. Now let's fight !

Then I hope Simians and Pew Pew have a deal that whomever is winning the war by mintime gets the win and the crown :). And not just keep at it to EoA, and both lose..

Veteran
    GG to honor crown pewpew my noob kd is a fail bot.
    its said to see the inactives come 48h to eoa.

next age mabe we can have better activity and an even war.
    I look to be the only one in simians to see this.

i will do my best so will prob most in my kd also but i dont think it be enough we see. Gl hf...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Then I hope Simians and Pew Pew have a deal that whomever is winning the war by mintime gets the win and the crown :). And not just keep at it to EoA, and both lose..
    there will not be a ww. But i think with 7 to 10-11 attack time with 51h left of age they get 7 waves we get 5 max. I think they got this.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Sadly there is many low class KDs in top honor that seem to only war easy KDs to get honor and setting up wars seem to be common practice.
    I have learned to have ZERO respect for KDs like "we hurt" this age.
    Thanks
    Is this your subtle way of asking Pewpew to give you a WW so you can screw garbages like WeHurt or RK or BoB(whoever is next in line for honor charts)? I can't believe you even compete with these so called garbages. It's expected because we spit you out. You're a 2nd class whorring KD but a top class 1st rate farmout.

I'm not sure what they would do with your respect. Even if its negative infinity respect I think they will just top charts just fine. Anri's remark is expected because he can't keep up with us big boys and now he is diminished to trashtalking and spewing nonsense to whoever top the charts he is competing.
    Last edited by Abscond; 11-12-2013 at 12:18.

Enthusiast
    So Anri have zero respect for all that kds that have been in top ww/honor. Where have you been all these while? You finally learnt to be in the same bracket as them too, isn't it?

Thread Information