Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undead Warrior Build

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cows View Post
    I agree homes are bad if you are worried about being deep chained and overpopped.. but with undead Town Watch.. could negate the homes penalty
    Our kingdom discourages running Undead because of intra kingdom plague.
    Undead cant really chain with other non undead provinces without risk of plague infection.

Forum Fanatic
    Homes are great if you only care about maximizing TG and not so much about everything else (with secondary attention paid to barracks in order to match tactician base, or for better attack times if you are Tactician).

Plague blowback is not too big an issue with some races. It really is only super bad for Human, Faery, and Elf, while everyone else can set aside the mana for NB, and some can just tank the plague and act as carriers. Plenty of hospitals is helpful as well.
    Most provinces shouldn't waste hits sidetapping a plagued target unless they are prepared to risk plague for the small acre/overpop damage caused, so this is only important on crucial chain targets or for attackers that hit while plagued.
    It's an issue but it is one that can be mostly worked around or tolerated given the small chance of transmitting plague as a non-undead.

The way to calculate plague transmission as non-undead is simple - if you are Faery, Human, or Elf, the RNG will hate you and decide to spread plague every single damn time. Otherwise you can mostly deal with it.

No TGs!

raze your TGs, its overkill because you already have OME bonus + 7pt leets. Bloodlust is also available. better use those TG space to max out either of your GS/rax. For attackers like us, these are the only buildings that helps us a lot, WTs, Rax and GS. Also, defenses during war are so low and those TGs are only useful you are trying to break TMs during early stages of war.

#usualchaintarget

Quote Originally Posted by xandreix View Post
    raze your TGs, its overkill because you already have OME bonus + 7pt leets. Bloodlust is also available. better use those TG space to max out either of your GS/rax. For attackers like us, these are the only buildings that helps us a lot, WTs, Rax and GS. Also, defenses during war are so low and those TGs are only useful you are trying to break TMs during early stages of war.
    Don't listen to this it's plain stupid. TG's are worth more to you than any other building (in war), triple or double tap is a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Chekov View Post
    Don't listen to this it's plain stupid. TG's are worth more to you than any other building (in war), triple or double tap is a big difference.
    Those TGs are just overkill because defences are so low during war. I agree with you that multiple taps makes a big difference and that is the main reason why players select warrior pers due to +1 general bonus.

I would rather have you build 70% of your army as leets than those TGs. GS will help the entire KD lessen those damage from attacks because you may like it or not, HAs will be broken during wars.

Thank guys for the great advice and guides it helps a lot

Ive heard some funny things in my time playing this but razing TG has to be the funniest yet!

Tg are always gunna be important. You can never have too much offense. Most people run Gs regardless.

TG FTW!

Forum Fanatic
    I wouldn't run GS in most spots. Why would I want people to have less acre bloat so they get worthless faster?

Thread Information