Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recruit Sheister Please

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    #cromulent recruiting players for halfler roles.
    No need to hate just because, for the second age in a row, you didn't get drafted champ.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    *sigh*

OK, so I was booted out for doing EoA silliness. So I need to be recruited again. So other than the nice comments in here, the downsides of me now include....

I am obnoxious to some people.

When it is EoA and there is 0 chance of any impact on chart ranking or other aspects of the game, I did most flagrantly "go rogue" and make a suicide hit leaving my 2K acre province on 14K DP for 1 hr and 15 minutes so that I would have armies return and be able to make one more additional hit before EoA. I can supply references to the other, more objective side of that if you really care.

Thus far, other than that, I am an OK person. You are welcome to discover whatever my next character flaw is. I am on utonet in #monument.

you bad bad boy =)

LOL
    IMPERIALS KLA

I am recruited... Thanks for all interest. See you all in there.

congrats

I have gotten a lot of hate pm's and a lot of nice pm's and a lot of questions regarding what I intend to do now that Legacy is no more. Right now I am not sure. I am unlikely to make a decision for a few days. If you are interested in recruiting me here are some things that I think I will need to make clear.

1) I refuse to lead. Period. I am happy to provide advice but I am not making a single decision or diplomatic interaction for a long time.
    2) I will not do things that are stupid. I won't act in a way counter to any plan or orders that are given, but I won't do anything that is blatantly stupid.
    3) I will not be happy if I must live in an absolute dictatorship if the dictator knows a lot less about utopia than I do. It is just hard to do that.
    4) I do not have time to teach a lot or steadily.
    5) There are people who find my sense of humor obnoxious.
    6) I refuse to walk into a kingdom with a fight already in place. If you have core members that are among the people who have sent me hate mail or who are openly antagonsitic to me, I will not join. It is not fair to me and it is not fair to your kingdom or you who spent god knows how much time balancing the chemistry of your kingdom.
    7) I am tired and I have no will to argue about 1-6, so I am not going to.
    8) yes I do set alarms or not as the kingdom requires.

now that you've had your little tour of wilds ......... come home to KLA........ =)

#seagulls talk to yellow_wolf, thang or glimi we have an open account
    IMPERIALS KLA

Needs to get out more
    This isn't an invite, but here's what I did: I saw many kingdoms in distress and joined them over a few ages. After serving in kingdoms with any number of variables I learned what it was I wanted. By happenstance the kingdom I liked the most for theme also runs with no irc and simple intel storage; that's a big plus for me. They let me build what I want.

People can rub you the wrong way and that's a constant even where I am. The fact is, for me, I couldn't ask for more. In short I encourage you to rather look for a home than accepting invites. I messaged the monarch in my case eoa. I set alarms because I enjoy playing that way. It's not a requirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

F....... U..... C....... K .......

Bloody mobile phone had a decent reply and some add company sent me a text message thus making me lose the message I was sending :p ....... In a nutshell ghettos are good but rebuilding every age grinds you down
    IMPERIALS KLA

I don't know hurlin. I don't think I can rebuild every age for a bit. I am not sure that I am patient enough for ghetto warring where you see one hit.... then maybe two or three a few hrs later...... then some others maybe..... sporadic ops.... I would feel a push within myself to start trying to motivate people and then one of two things will happen. 1) people start hating me or 2) people don't respond at all and I start hating them.

i will never hate you sheister. as long as you draw up a good prenup for felonious and me. make sure she gets everything if she decides to divorce me. well except the pepperoni.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information