Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human Cleric

Enthusiast
    So what about TOG?

Best thing since paradise.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Toggle berries

WHATS THIS TOG EVERYONE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT??? LOL... seriously tho isnt 10% WT OOW a little bit much like say i only went 5 percent and put the rest in schols

hmm humans OOP. Hope your near my kd :)

and if running human sage doesnt that put a target on your head. even at 400 acres 40k books is worth a learn...

soo my original post was asking for advice on my building strat... only 1 person has given me another building strat..a few other have given little hints and everyone else is telling me tog is my friend..

can anybody give me a build strat with percentages to improve on mine>???

ToG is your friend...

Hospitals 10-15%

so this is my new strat..

OOW
    homes 30%
    banks 20%
    TG 20%
    farm 8%
    Guild 15%
    Tower 12%

War
    homes 25-30%
    banks 10-15%
    TG 20%
    Rax- 10%
    guilds 12%
    towers 10%

Why run hospitals when i already have -35 losses and with all my homes i can just train troops that die and not have to worry about gold..

im the kingdom dragon fund for war time so got lots of income.. figure i dont need any WT cuz i can just build extra thieves with my homes..

does anybody have any comments on this strat? maybe i need to run more rax in war time? i havent played this game in a while so i dont know if 10% rax is enough to get me to 2hits a day.

Post Fiend
    yea u will get eating alive... u will get fb'd to nothing so produce no income and making your tog useslles, then propped and ns like mad cause u have no mage/thef defense... but what do i know our kingdom didnt run a full human kd last age or anything...

your home % r way off... u need like 5-10%

lol buddy i dont need WT cuz im gonna be running high enough TPA to put up a defense and i can thieve other people.. same with WPA.. plus all the science i can put into thieving and channeling... all human kd would get merked good thing mines not
    Last edited by lusitano; 20-12-2013 at 17:20.

If you think you can outperform Faery/Elf Mystics or Halfling/Rogues because of homes, all the best of luck to you.

Why hospitals, elites are expensive, and during a war where your economy is non existent and while getting deep chained you will learn that sometimes synergy can go a long way.

Post Fiend
    k let me know your coordinates and my lil halfer thiefs will come eat ya up... cause your measly 3-4 raw tpa isint gonna stand up to a halfer rogue running 7+ raw tpa and 20-25% td's... but good luck..

lol ya you guys are right.. i didnt mean i could out perform but put up a good defence.. i havent played in 7 or 8 years so im a noobie again.. so should i just scrap the homes and go attacker? maybe

8 farms
    20-25 banks
    19 tg
    14 rax
    10 hospital
    12 guild
    10 tower
    7 wt
    what do you guys think?

Thread Information