Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back the rightful order!

Regular

Bring back the rightful order!

It does not seem right. If everyone in the t10 played accordingly and 'proper' then we would have seen the rightful winners on top of the chart. Sux for AMA and BB, as they control how other kds are played and gave good deals for others to compete, therefore we determine how the chart shapes out.

We gave SWEA, pewpew, Sims, Jerks a chance to compete proper in the last 2 age but they don't know when we let them a chance to compete proper, they should give us proper EAO standing at #1.

GUTTED!

*the puppet master hangs up his strings*

Send the t10 off to a server of their own
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Regular
    They dont give them deals like that because they have good hearts, they do because they feel they need them.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourreau View Post
    They dont give them deals like that because they have good hearts, they do because they feel they need them.
    AMA gave Rage a chance to compete with pewpew when they asked, when their cf ended. AMA could have farmed them for minimum acres but were kind enough to give them a chance to compete. After they beat pewpew, those acres (more acres that Rage accrued) should rightfully be AMA's acres to crowning!

This is how games work when proper game is played.
    Last edited by zee; 15-12-2013 at 01:38.

Quote Originally Posted by zee View Post
    AMA gave Rage a chance to compete with pewpew when they asked, when their cf ended. AMA could have farmed them for minimum acres but were kind enough to give them a chance to compete. After they beat pewpew, those acres (more acres that Rage accrued) should rightfully be AMA's acres to crowning!

This is how games work when proper game is played.
    And suddenly everyone realizes how mentally unstable the t10 is
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    better just to send AMA and BB to there own server, were they can pump for 2 anad a half month, then stare at eachother for the last half of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    Bottom 3 from this t10 server get sent back to main server and top 3 from main server move up to the t10 server.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Jerks didn't let AMA compete for the crown? News to me. How did they finish so large then?

AMA+BB+Jerks and whoever else they want to replace Jerks with aren't an alliance. Alliances work with each other for a common goal. None of them wanted the other 2 to crown and there's no satisfaction for any of them in seeing their "allies" win. All it is is a collection of kds that want to try to powerplay the top and limit the competition to maximize their chances to crown. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, or good or bad, but it's not an alliance.

elitist.

Enthusiast
    Nobody gave swea anything. Swea played all of you like puppets. Mansoor ftw.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    AMA+BB+Jerks and whoever else they want to replace Jerks with aren't an alliance.
    People get my joke about get simians back so serious. Its was just fun talk with binar because take Simains make it ABS based to ppl name us :)
    I already learned my lesson about being ally with newbies kd. When you never have won any you will put any ****s for win on any price. Past ages Pew Pew/Simians/Jerks proved it. Every one from them after grow and become close to win age loss his mind and decide he prefer age win over his relations with his ally/Friends.
    Simple solution: don't help other kds and don't give free pass them. Farm them with no mercy how did ABS in past and keep all small so none will shape chart.
    Last edited by Elit; 15-12-2013 at 06:27.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    yeah right but obviously you do need that cf too. imagine all t9 team up against you

Veteran
    Cause so far they didn't all play against us? :D
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Past ages Pew Pew/Simians/Jerks proved it. Every one from them after grow and become close to win age loss his mind and decide he prefer age win over his relations with his ally/Friends.
    Simple solution: don't help other kds and don't give free pass them. Farm them with no mercy how did ABS in past and keep all small so none will shape chart.
    I really have a serious question to you.
    You seem to look at yourself as righteous, fair and allmighty. Let's say for a moment that it might just be true.

How on earth did you manage to get Infection so mad, that they would WD to an enemy they just hate for bullying them ? To give them the land crown ?
    I really wanna know how that succeded.

Also Elit, for the record, you betrayed your own allies, by hunting all the deals you always do. Claiming one thing publicly, while lurking in the shadows and doing so called "diplo".
    Why would Simians who hated SWEA for all the **** they pulled on them, want to GIVE SWEA acres during age end, with the only purpose of beating you ?
    Howcome your allies are you enemies ? Maybe it's the other way around....

Seems to me you re very skilled at bringing two enemies together to hunt you :)
    Last edited by Lurking Ghost; 15-12-2013 at 15:06.

Why would Simians who hated SWEA for all the **** they pulled on them, want to GIVE SWEA acres during age end, with the only purpose of beating you ?
    What **** did SWEA pull on Simians?

And its seems reasonable that Elit is mad at Pewpew that were supose to be his allies but ****ed him over on several ocassions with "stealing" his targets.

Thread Information