Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On behalf of Syntico and myself

On behalf of Syntico and myself

I would like to apologize for our involvement in the deterioration of top play, wherein the pursuit of "crowns" have eroded longtime friendships and tarnished the noble reputations of many.

When Syntico and I began curating the crown count of individuals, it was not with the intent to change the chart landscape nor did we ever expect that the system would manifest in the minds of the Utopian populace. We never dared to dream that it would have the prominence it has today, and from what I can see, its existence has single-handedly had the biggest impact on the game in the past 3-4 years.

Therefore, I would like to take this moment to remind everyone of the reason why they started to play in the first place: for friends and the interaction. Don't consume yourself with chasing your spot in "history". For one, you will never beat phiwha, and for another, no one (including yourself) will care 5 years from now. Ultimately, crowns are smoke and mirrors, they have as much value as anyone is willing to attribute to it. Don't become a little ***** over something rather senseless.

In short, for those of you still fighting the good fight, grow some balls and fight like a man. For those of you looking to join the the top ranks, remember it's just a game and don't start acting like a little ***** when you get outplayed, and farm out like nubs. Finally for those who don't know me, I'm simply one of the greatest of all time, imparting wisdom unto the next generation.
    The End of an Era

Forum Fanatic
    Sounds like you're crying.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Sounds like you're crying.
    he is, but he can't show tears on forums...

Enthusiast
    whats wrong with you two. the man made a touching post and you two flamed it instantly. bad. bad! bad!!!

Enthusiast
    well, if i wanted to make friends i'd be out

Realest you should just play again and stop being behind with arms crossed to watch this
    - none

What is he saying ? Ppl dont care about all my crowns ? now that makes me sad and crying.....Shouldnt this be the time of love and everything ?

Post Fiend
    bla bla bla 2 old timers making a useless system we care nothing about, go be somebody usefull insted.
    Syntico you are better then this crap, atleast you use to be.

Danm tool
    Last edited by Mikey^Mike; 16-12-2013 at 22:54.

i <3 all realest posts
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

haha. funny stuff.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Ultimately, crowns are smoke and mirrors, they have as much value as anyone is willing to attribute to it.
    I'm pretty sure that's how the value of anything works lol

Otherwise, +1. People need to get it through their heads this isn't an esport. You don't win anything other than a little pride for winning in a game that the rest of the world doesn't even know exists. Try having fun, it's pretty awesome.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    I would like to apologize for our involvement in the deterioration of top play, wherein the pursuit of "crowns" have eroded longtime friendships and tarnished the noble reputations of many.

When Syntico and I began curating the crown count of individuals, it was not with the intent to change the chart landscape nor did we ever expect that the system would manifest in the minds of the Utopian populace. We never dared to dream that it would have the prominence it has today, and from what I can see, its existence has single-handedly had the biggest impact on the game in the past 3-4 years.

Therefore, I would like to take this moment to remind everyone of the reason why they started to play in the first place: for friends and the interaction. Don't consume yourself with chasing your spot in "history". For one, you will never beat phiwha, and for another, no one (including yourself) will care 5 years from now. Ultimately, crowns are smoke and mirrors, they have as much value as anyone is willing to attribute to it. Don't become a little ***** over something rather senseless.

In short, for those of you still fighting the good fight, grow some balls and fight like a man. For those of you looking to join the the top ranks, remember it's just a game and don't start acting like a little ***** when you get outplayed, and farm out like nubs. Finally for those who don't know me, I'm simply one of the greatest of all time, imparting wisdom unto the next generation.
    +1. Well said.

Sir Postalot
    Before Realest, no one cared about winning. The more you know

Needs to get out more
    I had a Dungeons & Dragons character that was pretty cool. Same deal baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information