Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dear this age's 25 elf kingdom set up...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TerricK View Post
    Nah mid age the elf kingdom will shine... As long as they cam keep up with science and wizzies... They will be hard to beat...
    Wont be getting much books if they keep loosing wars...

Enthusiast
    i love the idea, i love out of the box thinking, but listen, you are not gonna reinvent the wheel here. a full elf/mystic kingdom is a total fail with the current specs. no off no speed no sustain crap economy... what is there more to say? nightmares? LL? please...

It's all about loving the idea and enjoying playing it. I know that we are not inventing the wheel now, we invented it several thousands years ago (Groover has more credit, he insisted that we should make it round).
    We choose this in order to have fun (It's the Holiday season and the Elfs are here!), not trying to win all the crowns there. Until now we're in schedule, we're having a great time.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Elite resistance to nm/prop/ns, ability to save spec credits, turtle ability, ToG, and 6/4 at bottom nw range is how the Humans win. Elf needs those ops to work+coordinated hard working kd. Ref: BiO's Elf Rogue age.
    Bloody fun against Orc's tho. :)
    We farmed bio that age.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    We farmed bio that age.
    Yep. And that, along with my own experience running a de rogue/mystic kd when they had all the jazz is the point I'm trying to make.
    Nm/Ns/Prop/Def strats are 1) Hard to pull off are they are very intensive 2) Break down against elite heavy strats such as hum/half/hitter this age 3) Struggle to max gain and control either the top or bottom and 4) largely rely on top feed.

Forum Fanatic
    Yep. And that, along with my own experience running a de rogue/mystic kd when they had all the jazz is the point I'm trying to make.
    Nm/Ns/Prop/Def strats are 1) Hard to pull off are they are very intensive 2) Break down against elite heavy strats such as hum/half/hitter this age 3) Struggle to max gain and control either the top or bottom and 4) largely rely on top feed.
    Also the fact that elf has absolutely no econ, no full elf kd is ending t3.

So much trolling so much trolling is making me ROFL. What do u guys know about elf? lol... Not all elf are the same. You sux in elf, others excel in elf. That is y the wheel is round.

Needs to get out more
    Yep. So you have amnesia, chastity, tornado and arson. But yeah, it's not an efficiency thing anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    You guys murdered Bishops avatar.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Yep. So you have amnesia, chastity, tornado and arson. But yeah, it's not an efficiency thing anyway.
    Nado's/ Chastity are good done well, you'll learn the rest when you run T30 wars. GA/arson. and amnesia are highly situational.
    ET is the shizzle done well imo.
    Last edited by makeo; 23-12-2013 at 09:17.

Needs to get out more
    True and true. But I find situational strength to be leverage much ignored in Utopia and thus a strength with good target recognition.
    The elf exclusivity was the attraction and that is gone now. Nice guys in there, just figured the sticktoitiveness would've been stronger. Apparently there were some misconceptions concerning the breadth of elf utility. You must come to terms with economic limits, but also understand the underlying strength of the dspec/50% loss. I think experience with low loss defense and acre retention may have led to a workable strat.
    The current build is war applicable, but still will be strained economically in long hostile/war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    This Proteus person is a dumb liar.

I think the elfs reset as undead.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Post Fiend
    Let's hear it for the utopia's #1 elf?

Post Fiend
    wonder who's apart of this ;p.... give me another week and some rebuild and explore then we can fumble... ;p.... so excited for mr... ***... u know u my slave ;p....

Thread Information