Thread: Need Help with a Human Cleric Strat...

Need Help with a Human Cleric Strat...

Hi guys, first post, thought I'd give a bit of background so you better understand my situation. So I haven't played the last 5 or so ages, originally started playing Age 5, my schedule changed so I figured I start playing again since I could devote the proper amount of time.

I thought of playing something very random as I knew I was going to be stuck in a ghetto. So I rolled a human cleric, I traditionally played either Orc/Undead Heavy or an Elf A/M and figured I was good to go.

Long story short, I somehow got elected Monarch. I've got 10-12 provinces who are semi-active, 3-4 casual and the rest are being cleared due to inactivity. I've never build a kingdom up from the ground up, kind of got used to playing in good kingdoms that used PIMP, constant communication etc. and I really could use some advice on a build strat for my province so that it may benefit the kingdom as a whole.

What kind of opa/dpa/wpa/tpa should I shoot for?

I'm running this at the moment for my build:

9% Farms
    20% Banks
    17.5% Arm
    9.5% TG
    9.5% Rax
    9.5% Guilds
    6.5% Towers
    7.5% WT
    6.5% Stables

Also, if anyone has suggestions on how to get the kingdom to participate in the forums so we can become a bit more organized I would also appreciate it. Thanks for the input.

Cheers

Enthusiast
    In the strat you post i'd completely remove arms. That 17% can go to extra towers and some gs. You can make more gold with ToG.
    Also the 7% wts is a bad number. If you dont plan to war you dont need wts. Just make sure you dont stockpile gold or runes. If you plan to war raise it to 15% maybe 20%
    On a sidenote, eventually you should have an all elite army. When that happens i'd recommend ~10% hosps (even if you are cleric)

Humans will shine at mid-late age. You should focus on gathering honour and sciences the first weeks.

start getting science right from the start!! food production to get farms down to 8% channeling for TOG and income cuz im running homes.. heres what im running

OOW
    20-30% homes
    8% farm
    15-20% bank
    20% TG
    15% Guild
    12% tower

you can swap out TG for more banks or guilds/towers... swap out 10% homes for hospitals... depends what style you wanna play

Ill have around 2 tpa and 2 wpa.. 3dspa and the rest leets if i can afford.. again depends what style you wanna play.. this is a more heavy attacker and mage... pump sci early tho!!

3 dspa? are you kidding thatll take you 6 weeks to pump for. Theres no reason not to have 6 dspa. 20% banks is an absolute minimum for oow. Probably 25 even.
    - zilyana -
    - Future Owner of the coveted Nubhat -
    - Screw-Up Extroadinaire -

Thread Information