Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew Simians Pyro Threesome

Forum Fanatic
    I have no beef with Simians and Anri know's this but here is my take on the situation:

Anri proposes xmas war to Elit who agrees but obviously doesn't want to give loc out at the time since it makes even more sense to protect loc in an age such as this with the new mechanics.

Anri trolls elit for being scared to war on xmas and backing out, including post in #tactics topic.

Simians tags up and we know where they are.

Upon taking SN we see that Simians waved Pyro who in turn waved another kingdom. Pyro did not respond to Simians wave and kept waving some smaller kd than them (smaller by 4k but still in range to declare war).

There were no retals between Pyro and Simians (save 1 ambush from Pyro) and Pyro continued the with the other kingdom named "UPE."

AMA waves Simians giving button. Simians ignores AMA and keeps waving Pyro.

Pyro who is clearly ghetto only starts hitting back Simians after they get hit by AMA.

The right move here is for Simians to give that xmas war that they promised, it looks bad when you call someone out, get wave from them and back down. This is something baka used to always do, talk massive crap how he was better than Rage, would beat us, bla bla, and would only get farmed by Rage and have to eat crow. Unlike baka, Anri is a better player/leader and does what he says he will do, I expect Simians will do what they say they will do (xmas war AMA) if Anri has anything to do with leading them this age...

Definitely a slap on the wrist to pyro for being so ghetto and not knowing how to play when interacting with top kds...
    Last edited by Proteus; 25-12-2013 at 00:42.

Very good, calle, you can format papers! I'm impressed!

Now let's see if you can push buttons too!
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Veteran
    I cant press buttons sorry!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    I have no beef with Simians and Anri know's this but here is my take on the situation:

Anri proposes xmas war to Elit who agrees but obviously doesn't want to give loc out at the time since it makes even more sense to protect loc in an age such as this with the new mechanics.

Anri trolls elit for being scared to war on xmas and backing out, including post in #tactics topic.

Simians tags up and we know where they are.

Upon taking SN we see that Simians waved Pyro who in turn waved another kingdom. Pyro did not respond to Simians wave and kept waving some smaller kd than them (smaller by 4k but still in range to declare war).

There were no retals between Pyro and Simians (save 1 ambush from Pyro) and Pyro continued the with the other kingdom named "UPE."

AMA waves Simians giving button. Simians ignores AMA and keeps waving Pyro.

Pyro who is clearly ghetto only starts hitting back Simians after they get hit by AMA.

The right move here is for Simians to give that xmas war that they promised, it looks bad when you call someone out, get wave from them and back down. This is something baka used to always do, talk massive crap how he was better than Rage, would beat us, bla bla, and would only get farmed by Rage and have to eat crow. Unlike baka, Anri is a better player/leader and does what he says he will do, I expect Simians will do what they say they will do (xmas war AMA) if Anri has anything to do with leading them this age...

Definitely a slap on the wrist to pyro for being so ghetto and not knowing how to play when interacting with top kds...
    Almost right ...
    "There were no retals between Pyro and Simians (save 1 ambush from Pyro) and Pyro continued the with the other kingdom named "UPE."
    "
    they dident hit legacy more they hold and waved with "AMA ??? " on the 24th same hour.
    and when we wave pyro - pyro vs leagacy was lol legacy was 76% of pyro nw 3-4 hits more from pyro and legacy is or for declear !

I was told if you run - oponent allowed to wave anyway so i did - i bet ama ??? who ever it is will pay for it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Almost right ...
    "There were no retals between Pyro and Simians (save 1 ambush from Pyro) and Pyro continued the with the other kingdom named "UPE."
    "
    they dident hit legacy more they hold and waved with "AMA ??? " on the 24th same hour.
    and when we wave pyro - pyro vs leagacy was lol legacy was 76% of pyro nw 3-4 hits more from pyro and legacy is or for declear !

I was told if you run - oponent allowed to wave anyway so i did - i bet ama ??? who ever it is will pay for it.
    Its absurd that you say Pyro "waved with AMA" as if we coordinated with them. Pyro is ghetto and probably doesn'tt know how to check SN and back out but to imply that we had any coordination with them is nothing but a lie. Pyro ignored Simians wave and kept on hitting this UPE kingdom and then all of the sudden decided to hit simians after another kd has already waved them, if thats not ghetto I dont know what is.

Enthusiast
    Its absurd that you say Pyro "waved with AMA" as if we coordinated with them. Pyro is ghetto and probably doesn'tt know how to check SN and back out but to imply that we had any coordination with them is nothing but a lie. Pyro ignored Simians wave and kept on hitting this UPE kingdom and then all of the sudden decided to hit simians after another kd has already waved them, if thats not ghetto I dont know what is.
    who do you think you are fooling?

Enthusiast
    why would we wanr pyro to hit simians?

I like to post
    Almost right ...
    You still cant understand it? Both kingdoms are in declare range and both Kingdoms active traded hits/ops. Its active hostile and Simians wave them was very wrong move.

Its why AMA waved you. Simians agree xmass war with AMA but run from it with wave Pyro.
    Sad! So much talk but no balls for act and war on even terms :(
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    legacy wanted cf pyro. pyro says no cf to run from simians. Ama+pyro keeps 2 vs 1 despite legacy backed down. Pyro was bigger when we waved them and they just to much chicken to fight.

everything accurate
    Pure lie!

When ama waved Simians you had no hostile. Pyro did only 1 ambush and no more hits vs Simians.
    when Simians waved Pyro its was active hostile both kingdoms trade many hits.
    Pyro offered CF Simians but you want to run from AMA. After all big talk how you want to war us you run now.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Why would Pyro's not hit back Simians who doubled them stooge? Up until AMA hit Simians, Pyro's was being clearly doubled, yet you call them ghetto when they actually handled the situation with clas given their situation. Stop insulting people for no reason sheesh, I am surprised your master still let's you speak in public.
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    I am surprised your master still let's you speak in public.
    I never limit ppl in kd post in forum.
    If we don't count moments when set order for it :P
    Im sure most ppl are happy to see Proteus post so they can reply to him with arguments to :D
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Its beyond amazing how Simians cry 2v1 when they just done the same.

Blind freddy can see you teamed up with our target and the both of you started dragons and full wave us just hours apart.

Sheesh, no wonder no one respect you!
    Confucius Say
    It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you're done.

You obviously need to snatch news again then. We ALREADY waved another Kingdom and even before one hit came into us from Simians, U P E ALREADY hit back meter to 40. We did not wave another KD in response to Simians waving us. That is the worst thing I ever heard all day, and that is saying a lot, considering I have had to talk to the people in Simians a lot over the last 24h for the nonsense they pulled.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    You obviously need to snatch news again then. We ALREADY waved another Kingdom and even before one hit came into us from Simians, U P E ALREADY hit back meter to 40. We did not wave another KD in response to Simians waving us. That is the worst thing I ever heard all day, and that is saying a lot, considering I have had to talk to the people in Simians a lot over the last 24h for the nonsense they pulled.
    I think Proteus messed his post timing. What he mean is: Pyro was in hostile with other kd, trade hits (4k smaller but in declare range) and after it got waved from Simians.

P.S.
    I don't know if tis is legacy or other kingdom but they both had with pyro his 1vs1 retal war and both kds are in declare range too. Any wave from other kd them is clear double hostile. Simians made bad move there.
    Last edited by Elit; 25-12-2013 at 08:06.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Yowza.
    Looks like Sims shoulda not acted to me. Can't wax someone, even if they're holding troops and sent cf out if the hostile button exists in this situation.
    Reason is obvious, you open yourself to hits, and whoever you hit might still get waxed/declaration on.
    Edit: Not keen on Pyro hits either, btw.

Complicated while on the egg-nog!
    Last edited by makeo; 25-12-2013 at 09:14.

Thread Information