Thread: A Dilemma

Post Demon

A Dilemma

So, we went to war yesterday with a KD of 20 provs, of which 5 have now turned inactive and 1 defected. I have no idea why they declared on us as they were also 200K smaller than us (450K now).

Their Monarch has asked me if we could have an early CF so they withdraw min-time. I honestly feel sorry for them and all we have left to do now is to chain their Faeries/Elves. Is there a good way out of this without me hurting them too much. I already told him that it's illegal to cease hostilities before war-end.

Any thoughts?

I like to post
    If you feel like show mercy just contact support and explain situation in advance.
    I don't see problem if you give them early CF when they admit his loss war.

p.s.
    Hit inactive provinces main and max gains rest. This way its minimal hurt actives and you can keep war min time.
    Last edited by Elit; 05-04-2014 at 08:34.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Just contact bishop and ask him what is required to avoid getting targetted by him later on for beeing in a fake war.

Forum Fanatic
    As he informed me when this happened to us. If you stop attacking its considered a fake and provinces will be deleted.Even just targeting their inactives ,since he can see them will do the same basically the same thing. A number if attacks wasnt mentioned but you cant CF and stop attacking early.No need to risk your kd being deleted also because 1 kd stopped or quit during the war.

Bishop

Re: War question

If you are hitting then its not your problem really.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Forum Addict
    Add 4 hours to your attack times kingdom-wide, don't speed anything up in any way that isn't already there, spread your attacks out over as many provinces as possible to keep the entire kingdom relatively balanced and in the same boat when the war ends. 14-16 hour attack times means you only need to make maybe three waves of attacks before they can withdraw instead of four. It's not much, but it's as merciful as you can get within the rules.

Thread Information