Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 go Timber???

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Kuhan told me there was a new thread to troll the Propro here... but came here and saw his weak material and it seems like Meeni has got it all covered.

I'm disappointed Kuhan, come back to me when Propro has some fresh beats.
    I'm sorry you retired or some**** because you suck and can't do well on your own.

Just to keep it in theme Rob: DksSPZTZES0
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Post Demon
    Oh justin...
    u-UJQGwzyxo

Maxi always tell me we are not utopian teachers . However , I really feel that there are some real troll brains lurking here ... Anything they don't understand they cry foul.

Here is a basic explanation of this age formula so far ...

If you are at a x acres .. You can double to 2x but it is more expensive . You have to explore to 1.5x and this adds up your total acres to 1.5x ( explored + current land ) . At this moment , you can explore another 0.5x of land if you have the resources .. (But it will be more expensive e.g1000 gc explore cost become 1200). When you are small the cost is so small that the changes would be minimal. So in total you can double , but you cannot do it at one shot , it has to be done in two parts and it is more expensive than last age . When you have doubled , there is a message that says half of your land must be build to explore more. So if you want to grow more than that , you have to wait for the next tick , build your land and explore more . The cost is also more expensive if your core is smaller than you . So it is pretty much impossible to shoot up a bank.

This is how I got to 3k land.

700 to 1400. 1400 to 2800. 2800 and explore tickly to 3000.

Instead of *****ing , why not get your own resources and explore up your own? No one knows the explore formula this age . If you have the resources everyone can do the above ^

P.S : in case you are troll enough to think I explored to 700 too .. I whored to 700 acres first , wait for the rest of kd to catch up to bring up median then explored to 1.4k
    Last edited by v3nusxgodz; 30-12-2013 at 05:42.

Needs to get out more
    That's funny because your explanation just confirmed my intuition, for entirely different reasons. Nice and simple, even for the mathematically inept like myself.
    Looks to me like nw tiered echelons for my purposes.
    - and on topic: if it's war then give us updates. I'm resetting at my leisure and can't see charts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by v3nusxgodz View Post
    Maxi always tell me we are not utopian teachers . However , I really feel that there are some real troll brains lurking here ... Anything they don't understand they cry foul.

If you are at a x acres .. You can double to 2x but it is more expensive . You have to explore to 1.5x and this adds up your total acres to 1.5x ( explored + current land ) . At this moment , you can explore another 0.5x of land if you have the resources .. (But it will be more expensive e.g1000 gc explore cost become 1200). When you are small the cost is so small that the changes would be minimal. So in total you can double , but you cannot do it at one shot , it has to be done in two parts and it is more expensive than last age . When you have doubled , there is a message that says half of your land must be build to explore more. So if you want to grow more than that , you have to wait for the next tick , build your land and explore more . The cost is also more expensive if your core is smaller than you . So it is pretty much impossible to shoot up a bank.

Instead of *****ing , why not get your own resources and explore up your own? No one knows the explore formula this age . If you have the resources everyone can do the above ^

P.S : in case you are troll enough to think I explored to 700 too .. I whored to 700 acres first , wait for the rest of kd to catch up to bring up median then explored to 1.4k

Explore cost doesn't change after the first explore. Sorry.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Proteus need to make a video retal. That way he would win over Meeni... i am sure of it. Infact, it would kill this entire thread.....
    I dont mind watch more videos but im guess you need to pay him for it :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    *whoosh*, over your head.
    I understood perfectly. It just wasn't funny.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    It was a joke... but since you're curious.. if you sit and think about it, you'll get it.
    You are cute, just like your bf. But i will say it again: I understood it, but it.. just.. wasn't... funny.. But its cute to see you 2 team up.. +1 for spirit.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Fanatic

So from 1,400 to 2,800 you was below the median province? (This being when you explored a few days ago?)

News Correspondent
    so what's next? updates please.

Enthusiast
    Maxi always tell me we are not utopian teachers .
    You should have stopped there. Dumb people who want to stay dumb cant be thaught. Smart people dont need us to tell them how the game works.
    Anybody with 1 working braincell knows how exploring works this age by now.
    Why keep explaining basic game mechanics to the people that dont have a working braincell left?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalanche View Post
    so what's next? updates please.
    Enemy Kingdom: (BB) -4068 acres (72/110)

I think that's up to date.

Enthusiast
    this is worse than Simians' double hostile. Simians lost 1k acres from 23k down to 22k. BB lost 3k acres from 25k down to 22k. My advise, BB should get into double hostile.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    So from 1,400 to 2,800 you was below the median province? (This being when you explored a few days ago?)
    No. Above . If you are below median you can double at Same price one shot. Above median you can only double in parts of two, with the second one being more expensive .

Thread Information