Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 go Timber???

Enthusiast
    I think it was pretty sweat what havoc did when they switched to fort they had 8 of 11 provinces in the top, clearly a good strat oop.

Our loc was leaked early so we had to play it safe. BB's location was also leaked early but they tricked a ghetto into a war. When you see a top kingdom and their monarch (flogger) is the smallest prov, it's BB.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Ah, its Godly, he'll spend 4 days thinking his enemy isn't doing anything useful and then when he takes his province back after the war he'll wonder why his kingdom lost its acres.
    This made me lol.

Go BB go
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    This made me lol.
    ^^^

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    And this made me lol. Spot on as always!

Quote Originally Posted by ciupi View Post
    pretty nice! BB is out of declare range, i guess Havoc is more into whoring strat so i guess they don't like this at all and more mportant they can't declare. This should be interesting:)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    BB's location was also leaked early but they tricked a ghetto into a war. When you see a top kingdom and their monarch (flogger) is the smallest prov, it's BB.
    Or maybe this ghetto try to chain enemy king for win war :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thumbs up

"Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    awwww.. so cute... best of luck to both kd's and nice to see Godly still playing, But instead of trolling flogger i want to see him teaching nubs like me

Veteran
    Crazy strategy going on these days involving newly minted outside orcs and bouncing the one prov that can't be safely broken

April 22 of YR1 capetownkiller (KD1) attempted to invade If youre ready cum and get it (BB).
    April 22 of YR1 greatpyramidofgiza (KD2) attempted to invade If youre ready cum and get it (BB).
    April 22 of YR1 imnotyourboytoy (KD3) attempted to invade If youre ready cum and get it (BB).
    April 22 of YR1 gaaaaaal (KD3) attempted to invade If youre ready cum and get it (BB).
    April 22 of YR1 rinkadink (KD4) attempted to invade If youre ready cum and get it (BB).
    April 22 of YR1 addendum (KD5) attempted to invade If youre ready cum and get it (BB).

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Crazy strategy going on these days involving newly minted outside orcs and bouncing the one prov that can't be safely broken
    Not only do we have nothing to do with it, but also he could safely be broken again prior to that.

We don't particularly want it dropping it out of NW range for our big UD, either.

Care to PM me the locs?

Enthusiast
    Lol weird province name, bishop should look into it, you will never know whos behind it, probably only one player.

Sir Postalot
    was bound to happen as soon as you change starting requirements to make multing profitable and require no effort. Personally don't see why havoc would want this to be anything other than 1 on 1, so most likely someone getting their kicks out of ruining the fun for 50 people. Well done, I guess.

Enthusiast
    My guess, it could be Anri who paid these orcs as mercs. Anri can't buy Elit because too expensive(Elit's asking price was 1grand).

Veteran
    Up to 12 hits now. I wouldn't pin it on havoc either, just that whoever decided they want to "help out" is not really making it fun

Thread Information