Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 go Timber???

Forum Fanatic
    It is a shame people will try to ruin the game still.

sAD

I like to post
    Stupid Story. If some one want to waste his time he can join Simians :D
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Elit, you should be grateful to Anri. He is more helpful to you as an enemy than as ally.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abscond View Post
    Elit, you should be grateful to Anri. He is more helpful to you as an enemy than as ally.
    He is helpful to all utopia every age. I really hope they wont gone before game :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    From outsider's point of view, the outside hits are most likely coming from somebody who hates BB, or somebody who is BB friendly, maybe ex-BB(without BB knowing), or just plain nuetral observer who wants a part of the show(Depravity-like persona, i'm not saying it's Depravity) but definitely not from Havoc. Havoc have enough offense to bounce/break the BB faerys more effectively. Havoc has too much too lose for resorting to these lame tactics. If it was coming from someone BB friendly(not saying current BB, BB may not be even aware of it) then it's goal was to bad rep Havoc.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    He is helpful to all utopia every age. I really hope they wont gone before game :)
    Don't worry, they got a back up, Binar <3

I like to post
    Don't worry, they got a back up, Binar <3
    Its because Binar is from Greenpeace!
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

lol another thread about simians, just saying. stop talking about us and keep it in the right thread maybe?

Elit, i be mucho suprised if you survive this age better then simians. Play it out and well see.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    AMA seems to be in a good spot with most of the pool intact which the humans can use later. Havoc engaging BB is a win win for Elit regardless of outcome.
    Back to topic, BB should initiate sending report to mods/admins. mods/admins should look into accounts of those fresh orcs that bounced on BouncyBalls. Most likely it's a depravity-like persona behinds the attacks.

Sir Postalot
    AMA seems to be in a good spot with most of the pool intact which the humans can use later. Havoc engaging BB is a win win for Elit regardless of outcome.
    Back to topic, BB should initiate sending report to mods/admins. mods/admins should look into accounts of those fresh orcs that bounced on BouncyBalls. Most likely it's a depravity-like persona behinds the attacks.
    Its a guy who havoc booted out of the kd last age

Forum Addict
    What a nub :/

Enthusiast

This was one of the dumbest things I have read on here in a long while. Just because a top10 gets hit by a random province does not warrant an investigation by the mods/admins to find out who it was. Do the mods/admins investigate when a top10 hits a random province outside of the top10? Of course they don't, so don't waste their time on stupid crap like this. If you get hit, hit back. Quit whining about it. Mods/admins have far better things to do, Like trolling godly...

where can i purchase such scripts?

Would 100bucks be enough? or do i need a lambo?

-cJ

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDLySMuRF View Post
    This was one of the dumbest things I have read on here in a long while. Just because a top10 gets hit by a random province does not warrant an investigation by the mods/admins to find out who it was. Do the mods/admins investigate when a top10 hits a random province outside of the top10? Of course they don't, so don't waste their time on stupid crap like this. If you get hit, hit back. Quit whining about it. Mods/admins have far better things to do, Like trolling godly...

"Like trolling Godly" .. hahaha

Postaholic
    they should reinstate the 72h protection period after the real OOP is done, first the 'trick' of beeing 20 ppl kd and war anather 20 ppl kd just to brind the 5 other guys back when war starts. Secund the reset in OOP wars, and now this where you can get OOP with 6k offspec with orc kills+bloodlust to bounce ppl.

easy to abuse this 24h protection time and 4800 spec cred stuff :(

Thread Information