Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 go Timber???

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    love the conspiracy theories and detective work here. A+ for that.
    Your paranoid till you're right, I always say to the guy hiding behind me.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 28-12-2013 at 14:37.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Thief ops from .7tpa rogue so stronk.

If we take the faery rogue down to 200 acres, he might have enough tpa to succeed SoTs. We're doing you a favor.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Sir Postalot
    Yeah, its not like he was trying to get unbreakable and spared the TPA or anything because we knew the ghettoes can't win without having unbreakables and being more pumped.

Anyone wanna bet we'll be larger in 3 weeks fighting no one but each other in that time? Godly?

Forum Addict
    oh flogger... all that ego.. it's not healthy.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    So being able to easily take down a rogue you had problem breaking when fighting a kingdom of 15 human mystics doesn't change the outcome of the fight or greatly help protect your bigs you are trying to grow? learn something new every day.
    Well dispite my best intentions I guess we do teach people.
    And as I told you allready, without the bounces that faery was gonna get hit by our big undead. The bounces speeded up the process for sure. But thats it. He wasnt safe and wasnt going to become safe either. If the bounces didnt come he would have had 1 hit then and several more in the next wave and the halvers would have been hit less.
    In the bigger picture it doesnt change things a whole lot

Post Demon
    Loving the ego's. flogger might be as spineless as godly, but at least BB played this age legit.

In before you think I care about the multi's

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximouse View Post
    And as I told you allready, without the bounces that faery was gonna get hit by our big undead. The bounces speeded up the process for sure. But thats it. He wasnt safe and wasnt going to become safe either. If the bounces didnt come he would have had 1 hit then and several more in the next wave and the halvers would have been hit less.
    Your big undead would have hit him the 2nd wave if he could have, and by the third wave we were out of fortified with 8 halflings in perfect NW range of his 1.5 TPA and mostly ospec offense. No, he wasn't breaking him again without quite a deal of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximouse View Post
    So you think the bounces made zero impact? They killed over 20k defense, how is that not making a difference?
    Bounces didn't give gbp, just lowered defense enabling you to hit it.
    The razes gave your guy gbp not letting us hit him back for gains.

Yea, it doesn't make a difference.

crying game is on.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    So you think the bounces made zero impact? They killed over 20k defense, how is that not making a difference?
    Bounces didn't give gbp, just lowered defense enabling you to hit it.
    The razes gave your guy gbp not letting us hit him back for gains.

Yea, it doesn't make a difference.
    I think you guys could get more sympathy if you didn't go around accusing us of doing something to ruin the game. We're a kingdom of highly active people who enjoy the game. Besides not needing the help to still have the advantage over you, we gain nothing by ruining the game.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    I think you guys could get more sympathy if you didn't go around accusing us of doing something to ruin the game. We're a kingdom of highly active people who enjoy the game. Besides not needing the help to still have the advantage over you, we gain nothing by ruining the game.
    What good would sympathy do? you went ahead and smacked him right away anyways. Which confirms what my kingdom told me 2 ages ago when I decided not to hit you when you were open "WWHD?"

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    What good would sympathy do? you went ahead and smacked him right away anyways. Which confirms what my kingdom told me 2 ages ago when I decided not to hit you when you were open "WWHD?"
    You told your kingdom not to hit us, but they didn't follow your orders and hit us anyway -- later accused us (me) of having orchestrated it all. Last age we have the issue of us trusting your word but only to have you go back on it, and we were told to stop qq'ing. We faced up and warred you again.

This time some idiot is multi'ing and bounced on you and first thing I hear is you accusing us of doing it.

My post above was to imply you could stop accusing us of being behind scripting these gay multies, so we could have grown-up talks, but instead you start bad-talking us again. Really?

Good on you, Mercy!

It's about time you get some payback on flogger. First he hacks munk's province in age 58, and then they backstab/dealbreak you in age 59. I'm glad to see you've finally gotten even.

Enthusiast
    I remember a couple ages ago there was a kd that got a prov hacked. They went to the kd they were hostile with who didn't respond for 6 hours despite reading the messages. 2 waves were done on them before a cf was agreed upon. Only, the kd then "by accident" went agaisnt that cf and did another wave. Ultimately the kd's agreed that the kd hacked would have to landdrop out of the land race. Of course, the kd forcing this didn't tell their allies about the part of the deal stating that none of them would hit for acres.

I guess we could just do that?

Thread Information