Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro, pewpew, rage

Post Fiend

Pyro, pewpew, rage

The new powerhouse in utopia ?

Very interesting to see this new groupe of co "workers" i Wonder how they will use this new found power in numbers.

Lets put forth the Cards ?

Post Fiend
    so the story in ut is pewpew trying to force sims into giving acers to pyro, after logs (ye we can post em) showing pyro had insider info on sims and there hitting before hand.

Interesting !

what an useless thread.

I like to post
    Binar is guilty for all !
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    [19:29:26] <@Anri> <@Anri> This biased channel might want to know that Simians was in thier fullest right to wave you guys all along
    [19:29:26] <@Anri> <@Anri> <removed>
    [19:29:26] <@Anri> <@Anri> Thats just interesting, where you say you can take us on
    [19:29:26] <@Anri> <@Mike> overmitt strikes again
    [19:29:26] <@Anri> <@Anri> And how you ran from us
    [19:29:26] <@Anri> <@Anri> just like we said
    [19:29:26] <@Anri> <@Anri> you had CF with legacy, but hitted them and broke cf deal cause simians was coming
    [19:29:26] <@Anri> <@Anri> just like expected
    [19:29:44] <@Anri> Just proving that pyromaniacs is ****

<removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 29-12-2013 at 00:46.

Veteran
    LoL on that irc loggs so now i know why age was so retarded bad.
    andloml that we suck next time press the button then Pyro.
    F you.

If your girl and you are having sex, and someone intends to break into your house and rob your possessions... and you received this information due to imba cameras around.. are you still going to have sex freely without doing anything? Do they go and tell the burglar to delay his break in?

PS: So Anri is going back and forth. and now says its fine to hit into active hostile?

-cJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 28-12-2013 at 20:10.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Postaholic
    Dont use irl senarios when you try to explaine something that hapend in this game, dosent work and makes you look stupid.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    If your girl and you are having sex, and someone intends to break into your house and rob your possessions... and you received this information due to imba cameras around.. are you still going to have sex freely without doing anything? Do they go and tell the burglar to delay his break in?

PS: So Anri is going back and forth. and now says its fine to hit into active hostile?

-cJ
    If i got that info i whuld pm that kd on irc pre they even wave me.
    and tell them info is going out.
    Not go wave a kd so they are 76% my nw and call it hostile when its running away like a little *****.

Spec when i know wave is coming.

Any other top kd whuld wave you too for running away.

you just lucky Elit saved you to gain some land to fight the bigger kds in your alliance like rage or pewpew.

*****ing when you hade info is just said
    run run away noob.

Veteran
    Ps. I hope we in range when cf is up pyro for a real war.
    where Ovenmitt cant full wave you into fortified like last age.
    until then gl with current war.

ps. I told you win even after 99 hits from us.
    whuld been a better war win for you if you hade the balls to war us after our wave on you but w/e

So all this accusing Legacy when you knew all along we had nothing to do with it... - some people </3
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Not go wave a kd so they are 76% my nw and call it hostile when its running away like a little *****.

Ps. I hope we in range when cf is up pyro for a real war.
    where Ovenmitt cant full wave you into fortified like last age.
    until then gl with current war.

ps. I told you win even after 99 hits from us.
    whuld been a better war win for you if you hade the balls to war us after our wave on you but w/e
    First hit from Pyro on Legacy.
    July 23 of YR0 An unknown province from RoCkY BalBoA (Pyros) captured 108 acres of land from USS Prometheus (Legacy).
    Last hit from Pyro on Legacy (before Simians wave)
    January 12 of YR1 22 you can take and (Pyros) recaptured 32 acres of land from JustIn Time (Legacy).

Last hit from Legacy on Pyro (before Simians wave)
    January 12 of YR1 Shieldmaster (Legacy) invaded 14 is gonna hit as (Simians) and captured 49 acres of land.

First hit from Simians on Pyro
    January 13 of YR1 Friesian (Simians) invaded 04 all sunshine and rainbows (Pyros) and captured 156 acres of land.

#1: From what I believe, I doubt that you guys had your wave set on us from the 23rd July (Wave set 14hrs earlier. I doubt so from what I feel). So Pyros wave Legacy to avoid you guys? Legacy was unfortunate to be the next kingdom in range

#2: You clearly hit into an active hostile.
    It could be a) you cannot read news, b) you cant be bothered and went ahead, c) you want to take advantage of the situation. In fact, now that I am thinking about it, you planned to wave us when we were hostile with Legacy. How much more **** play can it get?

#3: Maybe if your brain can remember the correct facts, it would make you a better utopia player. Ovenmitt full waved us when we were in NORMAL stance. Not FORTIFIED stance. Stop crying about your 1v1 fair loss with s last age

#4: War is not won yet. Still far from over. So what if we were to win with 99 hits from you? You ****played us and messed up our age cause of your inability to comprehend situations (see #2). And we were very lucky with our war that's why we're winning.

#5: From what I heard, you guys are not willing to honour your deal in returning us the 2k acres. (I dont understand how Anri goes around telling the whole world that a) he was right , and then wrong and then right about hitting into active hostile b) he's gg to return all the acres he took from pyro when in fact 2k is only 1/3 of what you took from us (gives people the impression that simians will return all... but ofc i couldnt be bothered to post about that.. because it wont make Anri look good when you guys were still in ****s with AMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    So all this accusing Legacy when you knew all along we had nothing to do with it... - some people </3
    I must admit, after considering what the leaders of Simians have been posting/thinking, It could be that Legacy never conspired with Simians regarding their wave. And I can fully tell you, betting my golden retriever's balls, that we didnt wave you to avoid Simians. (see #1 and dates of hits)

Nonetheless, our war has been enjoyable so far and hope both parties have good fun in it.

-cJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 28-12-2013 at 21:24.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    First hit from Pyro on Legacy.
    July 23 of YR0 An unknown province from RoCkY BalBoA (Pyros) captured 108 acres of land from USS Prometheus (Legacy).
    Last hit from Pyro on Legacy (before Simians wave)
    January 12 of YR1 22 you can take and (Pyros) recaptured 32 acres of land from JustIn Time (Legacy).

Last hit from Legacy on Pyro (before Simians wave)
    January 12 of YR1 Shieldmaster (Legacy) invaded 14 is gonna hit as (Simians) and captured 49 acres of land.

First hit from Simians on Pyro
    January 13 of YR1 Friesian (Simians) invaded 04 all sunshine and rainbows (Pyros) and captured 156 acres of land.

#1: From what I believe, I doubt that you guys had your wave set on us from the 23rd July (Wave set 14hrs earlier. I doubt so from what I feel). So Pyros wave Legacy to avoid you guys? Legacy was unfortunate to be the next kingdom in range

#2: You clearly hit into an active hostile.
    It could be a) you cannot read news, b) you cant be bothered and went ahead, c) you want to take advantage of the situation. In fact, now that I am thinking about it, you planned to wave us when we were hostile with Legacy. How much more **** play can it get?

#3: Maybe if your brain can remember the correct facts, it would make you a better utopia player. Ovenmitt full waved us when we were in NORMAL stance. Not FORTIFIED stance. Stop crying about your 1v1 fair loss with s last age

#4: War is not won yet. Still far from over. So what if we were to win with 99 hits from you? You ****played us and messed up our age cause of your inability to comprehend situations (see #2). And we were very lucky with our war that's why we're winning.

#5: From what I heard, you guys are not willing to honour your deal in returning us the 2k acres. (I dont understand how Anri goes around telling the whole world that a) he was right , and then wrong and then right about hitting into active hostile b) he's gg to return all the acres he took from pyro when in fact 2k is only 1/3 of what you took from us (gives people the impression that simians will return all... but ofc i couldnt be bothered to post about that.. because it wont make Anri look good when you guys were still in ****s with AMA)

I must admit, after considering what the leaders of Simians have been posting/thinking, It could be that Legacy never conspired with Simians regarding their wave. And I can fully tell you, betting my golden retriever's balls, that we didnt wave you to avoid Simians. (see #1 and dates of hits)

Nonetheless, our war has been enjoyable so far and hope both parties have good fun in it.

-cJ
    When reding loggs it say you know about our wave first wave was set 5th. It state that you hade know it a long time 12h in advance pre you even hit legacy. We change wave when we saw you full wave them on the 2th to 13th insteed of 5th you then sent them a cf and made a deal with them they also tag no hostile. When your army got home 13th ish we waved becuse as we saw it you was running from us. Now its clear you where becuse you know we wave you on the 17-18th pre you even hit legacy the first time.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey^Mike View Post
    <snip>
    Posting links that contain locations is still against the rules of the forum, FYI.

I could quit utopia, and you would still find a way to blame me for something.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Thread Information