Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post war cf stratagy

Hmm well, thats using 10% armouries at 75% BE which is just insulting. How about 35% arms at 100% BE receiving massive soldiers in aid to keep BE up ?
    How about releasing thieves if you know there is going to be a 4day fort following the 4day CF ?

Regular
    let your peasant to repopulate first before drafting. like the other one said, use the draft calculator

Post Fiend
    Might be missing something, but why is emergency+pat better? Is it because it takes less time to draft them so more time as peasants? And that time is worth more than the extra gc spent on drafting?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    We can all say "meh, can't give an answer unless we know the specifics", and that's fine. It's about time we tried to chat about the general stuff to help tho. Well I will cuz I'm never playing serious again. ( If I ever could)

So madi, how do you start approaching the interpretation? I view topsy's answer as the basics. noobium
    as adding to it
    thats fair enough, and agree that more post about general strat/ play needs to be posted to help new comers but its really really hard to give a solid answer if you have no background on goals/kd setup... but other then that oow just pump wizz's as hard as u can impo, is best advice i can give.. also try and increase tb if u can because its something overlooked but having a good tb's can save u in war..
    Last edited by madi; 15-01-2014 at 06:24.
    [COLOR="red"Pharma" ftw[/COLOR]

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by abu View Post
    Might be missing something, but why is emergency+pat better? Is it because it takes less time to draft them so more time as peasants? And that time is worth more than the extra gc spent on drafting?
    emergency+ pat is used when u you are fully pop, banks are running at 100+ efficiency, low draft. maybe about -26hrs to eocf or depends on your draft calculator. mostly, i start drafting (emergency+pat) after 48hrs of cf or depends on the draft calculator

Forum Addict
    It helps that draft costs are reduced by 50% during EOWCF. Assuming another 35% from armouries you are paying roughly 1/3 of normal costs. The difference in cost from aggressive to emergency draft isn't relevant at that point compared to having more income and BE from peasants. Even without ToG.

Thread Information