Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the most hopeless spells to cast

What are the most hopeless spells to cast

For my mind when you're an attacker they are:

Magic Shield and Natures Blessing (But only NB to remove plague)

Seriously are there any worse than these two - I normally have 1wpa as an attacker so MS does so little it is useless...and as for casting NB to remove plague - I have a record 21 casrs for nil success....

What do others think?

Magic Shield

While the natural aura of your Wizards will help protect from enemy spells, a little additional protection can never hurt. Casting this spell offers you a shield of magical protection for your province for about half a month.

Is Known: Age 1 ... now

Available to: All
    Effect: Increases your defensive magic efficiency by 20%.
    Duration: max 24 hours
    Cast Message: For X days, the magical auras within our province will shine brightly!
    Mystic Advisor Message: A shield protects us from the black magic of our enemies
    (Estimated: X more Days).

Nature's Blessing

Nature's Blessing will protect your lands from any droughts and storms the world may see fit to place on you. This spell also has a chance of curing the Plague if your lands are affected by it.

Is Known: Age 1 ... now

Available to: All
    Effect: Protects your land against Storms and Drought. Has a 20% chance of curing Plague (per cast).
    Duration: max 36 hours
    Cast Message: Our lands have been blessed by nature for X days, and will be protected from drought
    and storms.
    Mystic Advisor Message: Our land is blessed by nature (Estimated: X more Days)
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

Strategy Moderator
    The most hopeless spell is Casting Mystic Vortex on someone with Reflect Magic with the attempts to Remove Meteor Showers. I've seen it done 4 times.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    The most hopeless spell is Casting Mystic Vortex on someone with Reflect Magic with the attempts to Remove Meteor Showers. I've seen it done 4 times.
    That one is a toughie :) Also seen someone try to MV off fanta in order to boost def for a bounce. Pretty inefficient for the most part... but if you can get a bounce on a key province then all the power to ya :)

Regular
    I like Nature Blessing. It saves me from Storms which kill 1.5% pop and Droughts so my horses don't starve out.

Magic Shield is great as well, adding 20% to my wpa. wo0t. Makes sense to use them alot.

Age 63: Undead/Merch

Age 73: Undead/Paladin

Forum Fanatic
    Casting FL as an undead

Inspire army. I will have 30% guilds and I will still explode on the first cast attempt.

I agree with FL if you are undead - but that is more oops than anything else - and yes trying to cast MV on someone who has RM is so damn hard... but I stand by my comments - for an attacker who will have low wpa to maximise the number of troops Magic Shield is useless and as for NB to remove plague there should be a limit - 10 casts in 1 tick for example and the 10th will remove it - or something similiar
    Laughter IS the best medicine - always

Post Fiend
    if i cant remove the plague in a few cast i quit trying cause your runes can be used for something more productive than that. try again in a few tick and usually always comes off first or second cast.
    To avoid being bottom fead on.... be number one... if you can't do that then just expect it.. and plan for it build more offence... and kick their teeth in...

Regular
    troop loss for bloodlust is too high, where as kill arent high enough

Postaholic
    If you have 1 wpa as attacker ur an idiot. My orc last age had 2,5 raw, with magic shield+Rm, it was epic to see all fails and reflected spells.

Enthusiast
    mv'ing ms off of t/m's or banks.

paradise if u are in top kds

Director of Age Changes
    Reflecting MVs to remove your own MS ;)
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Strategy Moderator
    hate to bring it up....but Your wizards gather 4,593 runes and begin casting, and the spell succeeds. This spell was reflected back upon ourselves! A magic vortex encircled our lands, and rendered 1 of our spells (Meteor Showers) inactive!
    it is possible :D

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Lol

For 99.99% of the server, most useless spell in the game is Paradise. What a joke of a spell

Thread Information