Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fratzia vs Outplayerzz Empire

Post Fiend

Fratzia vs Outplayerzz Empire

Ggwp farmwararar.

Enthusiast
    Looks like Outplayerz will be taken out again by fratzia. Is he going to keep track of all the hits on him during the war to be "RECLAIMED" later? He must have quite the tally sheet going with fratz... might take him a few years to reclaim all that was lost at this rate...

Enthusiast
    Fratzia probably razed buildings or released some army/thieves to get in declare range and now they are at war. Fratzia looks so fat. Outplayerz got outplayed.

Post Fiend
    well, since no kd wanted to take any action on what outplayerz was doing to us during war/eowcf and since we tryed to settle this peacefully but he didnt want that also, we thought its the time to take it in our own hands!

i have the proff that shows that we wanted to let him go if he stopped, and yeah, he didnt!! here it is:

Game Date July 3 of YR2
    Real Date Sun, 5 Jan at 20:55 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy King Outplayer of Outplayerz Empire ()
    Recipient The Conniving Noble Lady SilenceIkillYou of With broken hearts ()
    Subject Re:Hey
    Perfect. A further burden. Outplayed.

> The Conniving Noble Lady SilenceIkillYou of With broken hearts () said: > > > > Ok! So razekill for you will come again...and trust me you will not like getting OOP so many times this age :)

> The Wealthy King Outplayer of Outplayerz Empire () said: > > > >

Why would you want to go back on our deal? Last age we made the deal that if you killed me, I'd hunt you all next age. You agreed to these terms by killing me.

And yes, of course I'm having fun. You should know this is what I play the game for.

> > > > > The Conniving Noble Lady SilenceIkillYou of With broken hearts () said: > > > > > > I know you have read the msg, but i didn't receive any answer...so I just want to know if we are still going to keep the grudje or we can settle this as it is now?

Forum Fanatic
    I guess we shall have to wait and see if Fratzia's humans below 30k off can break a 254k def Elf whom has 97k off. I am guessing NS will be major here but that also depends on how much WT op can get in....

Post Fiend
    outplayerz has 0 wizzies...no need to have offence lol:))

Post Fiend
    good luck op.

Post Fiend
    Outplayerz has consulted with the elders on the most effective way to prolong the burden for Fratzia. Outplayerz has already burdened them by wasting their resources - forcing them to releas troops, locking them into war that should difficult to exit, minimalizing their growth and gain, wasting their time and energy, and slapped with 1k acres of razing (and growing).

Outplayerz will take the 15% hit of land by defecting (less land for Fratzia to take - goal is to make sure Fratzia never benefits). This will also free up Outplayerz for more attacks while they are locked into war that will not yield gains. Outplayerz will continue to fight the good fight until death, where it will start over again.

Quote Originally Posted by ciupi View Post
    well, since no kd wanted to take any action on what outplayerz was doing to us during war/eowcf and since we tryed to settle this peacefully but he didnt want that also, we thought its the time to take it in our own hands!
    With a burden this large, no wonder no one helped you. Why would you request peace after razing me to death last age? I thought you never forget. Ohya, peace = easy way out ;)

Forum Addict
    gl coss <3

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Flicksand View Post
    Outplayerz has consulted with the elders on the most effective way to prolong the burden for Fratzia. Outplayerz has already burdened them by wasting their resources - forcing them to releas troops, locking them into war that should difficult to exit, minimalizing their growth and gain, wasting their time and energy, and slapped with 1k acres of razing (and growing).

Outplayerz will take the 15% hit of land by defecting (less land for Fratzia to take - goal is to make sure Fratzia never benefits). This will also free up Outplayerz for more attacks while they are locked into war that will not yield gains. Outplayerz will continue to fight the good fight until death, where it will start over again.

With a burden this large, no wonder no one helped you. Why would you request peace after razing me to death last age? I thought you never forget. Ohya, peace = easy way out ;)
    u are so idiot that u dont understand anything OP lol...but we thank you for the war...will be fun

EDIT: Anyone that will accept you in the kd is destined somekind of this...just for others to know:)
    Last edited by ciupi; 07-01-2014 at 16:23.

Veteran
    SOOOOOOOOOO ... you admit we outplayed you?

News Correspondent
    Some men just want to see the world burn

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    gl coss <3
    Should I thank you for sharing the location with the public?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ciupi View Post
    but we thank you for the war...will be fun
    With me gone, what will be fun about it? Whoring on a kingdom half full of inactives? Sheesh, you're making yourself look bad :/

Veteran
    Mate ... for at least 24 hours you're all ours:)

Thread Information