Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbits VS Monkeys

Enthusiast

Hobbits VS Monkeys

Keep us updated guys.

January 24 of YR3 Hobbiton () invaded Paul Walker () and captured 305 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR3 Felix the White () invaded Chooey () and captured 286 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR3 An unknown province from The Shire - War is coming () invaded Paul Walker () and captured 181 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 An unknown province from The Shire - War is coming () invaded Paul Walker () and captured 107 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 An unknown province from The Shire - War is coming () invaded Chooey () and captured 134 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 An unknown province from The Shire - War is coming () invaded LuckyShot () and captured 140 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 Chillbro Swaggins () invaded LuckyShot () and captured 89 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 Waiqi Of The Prancing Pony () invaded burundukos () and captured 193 acres of land.
    Last edited by Abscond; 07-01-2014 at 19:11.

Paul Walker gained so many acres fast that he was furious when he lost some...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Abscond View Post
    Keep us updated guys.

January 24 of YR3 Hobbiton () invaded Paul Walker () and captured 305 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR3 Felix the White () invaded Chooey () and captured 286 acres of land.
    January 24 of YR3 An unknown province from The Shire - War is coming () invaded Paul Walker () and captured 181 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 An unknown province from The Shire - War is coming () invaded Paul Walker () and captured 107 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 An unknown province from The Shire - War is coming () invaded Chooey () and captured 134 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 An unknown province from The Shire - War is coming () invaded LuckyShot () and captured 140 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 Chillbro Swaggins () invaded LuckyShot () and captured 89 acres of land.
    February 1 of YR3 Waiqi Of The Prancing Pony () invaded burundukos () and captured 193 acres of land.
    Lot's of ppl talk trash about simians, but noone likes to give us a button...that is unless we are already pre-occupied. LOL...I might add that we were still in a hostile with no cf when these hobbits decided to start hitting us...perhaps they need a gang-bang? Or do such rules only exist when Simians are on the aggressive end? Rhetorical question btw.

Enthusiast
    Go hobbits!! Also how is this any different from when you waved pyro? Karma baby!
    BLUE your my boy!

I say Hobbits have to apologize for hitting into hostile.
    and
    wait
    for
    it
    retract the apology and continue hits....

I wouldnt call it a hostile. You were just basically freely taking acres. More like farming and then accepting a CF proposal.

Enthusiast
    What was the meter on gergnubs? 15 points is hostile, right?

Post Demon
    giving the button to a ghetto with a CF pending is not a an active hostile and deserves no protection.

Enthusiast
    When you're a ghetto and grow you must be doing something right. Unfortunately you become food for the top.

Gergs kd engaged us. They were more trained, more bpa, had more acres and had 5 UBs.

His ghetto had many advantages. Good enuff to declare us.

Meter was 51 from them. Just because they are a ghetto that got broken down does not mean its not a hostile.
    I was going to accept the cf a few hors later if hits/opsed had ceased for a 12h period. These were the rules that i told Gergoth. Ok, enough about them. We clearly had farmed them. There was not much more to get.

Hobbit guys hitted us to 14 points. What are we going to do with 14 points. It normaly ends with Simians full waving cause opposing kd is to scared to give button. By the time we wave them they will run with thier tail behind thier legs and end up like Gergoths KD.

Cmon. A hafling kd in the top. Rly.... Im sure that is going to work out fine for them.

<3 to all simian haters
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

One other thing. This kd hitted us worth 8 times while AMA was hostile to us.

There wont be any remorse for a kd that actively seeks out times to hit us when were in hostile etc
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Veteran
    We can cf () for 500 free attacks anri sounds fair.
    If they give button we can even war them :D
    14 pts Always the clasic on us only ama was the one to give button but in a dubble ( 4 x hostile )

I admire they try the full halflings like we did 1 age then reset all 2 weeks in lol.
    Last edited by Bishop; 09-01-2014 at 11:36.

Swea gave you the button, didnt we even hit into fort? Night be mistaken though

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Swea gave you the button, didnt we even hit into fort? Night be mistaken though
    correct you did corpse
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

in numbers we might have had an upper hand but in activity simians >>>>>> my ghetto. we are slacky ghetto in a low skill game where ghettoes like mine make top 10 easily. sad tbh.

Thread Information