Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyromaniacs vs Fratzia

Enthusiast

Pyromaniacs vs Fratzia

Looks like they are prepping for each other. Is this war going to happen? Are we going to get to 26 pages before a hit is made or can we push it to 30 pages?

Keep us updated!

Regular
    Lets get it on!

Post Fiend
    wont going to happen lol...coss had a fight with some1 in the kd today and he decided to RAGE QUIT ...again...and i decided i had enough of his BS and left also...so from now on hesus is the only leader left. I was going to leave the game at eoa due to RL, but not this age....coss just made it a lot faster now...anyway...who wants to talk about anything should contact hesus cause he will be taking over whatever its left...

Kingdom Taunts

Never Double Before War (y:yy) - Fratzia
    Yo Adrian I Doubled For Warar (x:xx) - Pyromaniacs

We hope to drop you in range of outplayerz empire again, so you can have another war with them :)

-cJ

Quote Originally Posted by ciupi View Post
    wont going to happen lol...coss had a fight with some1 in the kd today and he decided to RAGE QUIT ...again...and i decided i had enough of his BS and left also...so from now on hesus is the only leader left. I was going to leave the game at eoa due to RL, but not this age....coss just made it a lot faster now...anyway...who wants to talk about anything should contact hesus cause he will be taking over whatever its left...
    lol. you and mikeymike said you were coming after us, and made us start preparing for you guys. and you guys even talked to havoc past 1-2days to allow both of us to war. (and that havoc agreed to not wave you guys).

You want to come after us. You said so. But you guys probably didnt realise how bad a position you will be in... and then this 'coss rage quit' story occurred. and it was the top prov razing the bottom prov. so coincidental. Just like how blank cf was broken during your eowcf on the same tick a storm was casted on pyro's doubled nub. :D
    Last edited by TheOne; 12-01-2014 at 14:16.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

1) Blame the ingame mechanics for fights getting stalled

2) Dont make threads KD vs KD if actions has not even started.

3) GL Fratzia if this fight is going down?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Just flaming the fire....

(Suspected storm from Fratz on Pyro's doubled nub)

[02:40:51] <cJ> [02:38:10] <CIUPI> cj
    [02:40:51] <cJ> [02:38:21] <CIUPI> i just read up
    [02:40:51] <cJ> [02:38:44] <CIUPI> can u show me proff of that fratzia casted any storms?
    [02:40:51] <cJ> [02:40:23] <cJ> ciupi u want the proof?
    [02:40:51] <cJ> [02:40:26] <cJ> we have it :)
    [02:40:51] <cJ> [02:40:30] <CIUPI> yes please
    [02:40:51] <cJ> [02:40:35] <CIUPI> show it please

May 14 of YR3 har har (y:yy) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us! (blank cF) nothing wrong breaking it.

[02:43:23] <NesTa13-phone> May 13 of YR3 We have found thieves from up our sleeves (y:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    [02:43:25] <NesTa13-phone> May 13 of YR3 We have found thieves from up our sleeves (y:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    [02:43:26] <NesTa13-phone> May 13 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    [02:43:28] <NesTa13-phone> May 13 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    [02:43:29] <NesTa13-phone> May 13 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    [02:43:31] <NesTa13-phone> May 13 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    [02:43:33] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 Storms are ravaging our lands! This will last for 11 days.
    (nesta logged 14mins into tick. was puzzld. who would have casted this storms? didnt we have blank cf with fratz? checked kingdom news and saw cf was broken)
    [02:43:34] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    [02:43:35] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    [02:43:37] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves from We are your future (y:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    [02:43:38] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves from We are your future (y:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    [02:43:38] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves from We are your future (y:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    [02:43:40] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves from We are your future (y:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    [02:43:41] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves from We are your future (y:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    [02:43:43] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves from We are your future (y:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    [02:43:44] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    [02:43:46] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    [02:43:48] <NesTa13-phone> May 14 of YR3 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.

Too bad it was a 1x success, stupid pyro nub. Cant 100.000000% confirm the source.
    Btw, Fratz claims that wasnt them. So yeah.. anw nothing wrong with breaking blank cf, nothing wrong with casting storm. just dont do it when are sitting with 200+mil gc. Nevermind, it's fine :D We havent done anything to them in eowcf in return yet.

#2 Gasoline on Flame (Fratz players IRC Log of wanting to rwarar!)

[02:41] <CIUPI> and yes we will go after pyro its obvious
    [03:13:11] <CIUPI> but we will war you when we are in range
    [03:13:15] <CIUPI> now we are in range
    [03:13:18] <CIUPI> so we will do that

(need to search mike's logs too!)

To be continued...

-

Post Fiend
    cj...stop making ur ego so big...its not about pyro LOL...its about some internal conflicts...coss decided to rage quit not because oh pyro looks scary, cause trust me YOU DONT...and till 5 hours ago all was in place...we were gonna wave you...its all about coss rage quitting...and after him, me , cause he did this same bs to me be4 BB war last age! so i just had enough of it! from my part you can do whatever you want, rape the kd or wharever...thing is the kd is already -6 playerz and might be more in the comming hours

I like to post
    CJ, its clear Fratzia have problems atm. Don't be so mean and leave them to fix it first.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    its nothing to be fixed Elit...You know the issues we had at age start with coss...we got over them with one condition...that coss never rage quits again...he just done it a few hours ago and franckly i'm sick of it...and cJ...the internal issue we are talking about here its not that u look mean and bad as i said...its about 2-3 ppl not following coss's orders and all that know coss, know where that usually leads...to him rage quiting...its his big problem...but as i said...i really dont care what you do now...we made a thread towards pyro so pyro is entiled to take whatever they want from fratzia...the only thing is that Fratzia will be like half playerz by that time...

Looks like Outplayerz has a good occassion to start redeeming all his acres back...

Ciupi, I promise I'll never rage quit the KD. Wanna join me? I remember you showing interest before you guys gave it a shot at restarting that kd. :)
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 12-01-2014 at 14:47.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

I like to post
    Haters is going to hate but its never good when one kd gone. What i see now is look like disband :(
    Maybe they can fix his problem after calm down...
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    :( I miss coss

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    :( I miss coss
    Need a golden shower that badly? I think helluva would be happy to hook you up...

Quote Originally Posted by ciupi View Post
    its nothing to be fixed Elit...You know the issues we had at age start with coss...we got over them with one condition...that coss never rage quits again...he just done it a few hours ago and franckly i'm sick of it...and cJ...the internal issue we are talking about here its not that u look mean and bad as i said...its about 2-3 ppl not following coss's orders and all that know coss, know where that usually leads...to him rage quiting...its his big problem...but as i said...i really dont care what you do now...we made a thread towards pyro so pyro is entiled to take whatever they want from fratzia...the only thing is that Fratzia will be like half playerz by that time...
    i guess we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Need a golden shower that badly? I think helluva would be happy to hook you up...

-cJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 12-01-2014 at 15:47.

To be continued...

-

Thread Information