Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ending a War...

"Your" should be "you're." If you are going to make a useless response, spell correctly at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuusai View Post
    "Your" should be "you're." If you are going to make a useless response, spell correctly at least.
    If you'd like a ban please continue in this manner.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

I'd like a response to the issue going on. It's great that you are on top of forum violations (even though you permit them to cuss in the Simians thread you are viewing - showing selective use of your power), but how about a game issue response? You got one Bishop, since you're the game support guy?
    Last edited by Kyuusai; 19-01-2014 at 21:43.

Thumbs up

Sounds like you have not convinced them that they are losing yet. If you have a 170% NW advantage, it should be easy to get 1 way dragon and win by auto withdrawal.

Forum Fanatic
    Eww the typo police came in, with the crying your doing here i doubt you will make it long.Even more so smarting off to Bishop

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

"You're." That being said, if I get banned for that. Pretty petty and I would gladly accept the ban. No need to play with people who get offended by nothing and post threats of banning. I don't care enough about a "ban" to even affect me. *eye roll*

I simply requested a response to why people are being permitted to reset provinces as aid shells, reset again, rinse and repeat. Does it have to do with the fact that they pay, so it's ok as long as they are paying? Or is this a practice you are looking to stop? If you don't have something to say related to that issue, maybe go do something else.
    Last edited by Kyuusai; 19-01-2014 at 21:57.

Forum Fanatic
    Feel free to re read my first reply to you. I do not think i used real big words. Just because you posted here about something you do not like. It does not mean your at the top of the OH POOR ME LIST.That is if you even sent something to support asking them to look into it other than just here.

Support gets to issues as they come in order normally.Not because people come here complaining .That has normally caused just the opposite response.

Also hard to get alot of support from them when your posting questions in the Strategy section instead of the Questions and Answers section or even the Bug section if you think thats what it is.

So if you have a actual question for support maybe read how to get a reply and do that the correct way instead of complaining because a forum mod gets on your for posting locations.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

"You're." That's x3 now. Get your big boy pants on already.

The topic I posted on falls right in line with this thread. And if you read, you'll know that we already contacted support. I'll do what I want. Thank you. And use auto-correct or something from now.

Forum Fanatic
    So why are you crying a river here ? Support wont help you win YOUR war ? Palem already linked you to a thread in the correct section about this yet you cant find it.

Sounds like YOUR the one who needs some big boy pants on.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

You're very sensitive I can see. Take some Xanax. I am leaving this thread now before you begin quoting Justin Timberlake more.

You're very sensitive I can see. Take some Xanax. I am leaving this thread now before you begin quoting Justin Timberlake more.
    24 hour ban. Do not post in here again with that attitude.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    I wonder what people did back in the days when there was no option of forced surrender..? ;)

So currently at war with x:x. We are handling them, but they are employing this same long, drawn out strategy discussed above where they refuse to surrender. I have two comments. First, this is very boring. The game is down to 5000+ players, and most of us have lives. If we need to get them to 50% and spend 3-4 weeks doing it, this game is not worth it whatsoever. Only "hardcore" people will want to seriously play the game like that. And frankly, you don't need hardcore people. You need people that will want to play the game and the average player. It's your choice. Change the rules and think about the long-term future of the game, or turn it into this exclusive game ruled by a bunch of 30 year old people with too much time on their hands that like staring at text all day.

Second, x:x has decided to use the genius strategy of CONSTANTLY resetting a province as a protected aid vessel. This guy Musphelium is now on his 3rd version. I thought it was against the rules to constantly reset a province, and we have attempted to contact you Bishop about some sort of way to rectify this. They use him to aid out the solds/gc to try and rebuild their thoroughly ripped kingdom, and then he resets. Rinse and repeat. I would suggest deleting their aid province and removing all war wins. Also allowing us to move on from this boring war.
    Agree. U know, in my case.. The enemy Kd refused to surrender despite never showing any signs of comeback throughout the entire War. They don't have a plan, they're just ghettos dragging it out needlessly. We reprimanded them in the War Forums for their refusal to surrender after we finally forced a Nw win but their Steward deleted all our posts every time he comes online and talks about how great he is for surviving our "what-he-called-PK-attempts" but in fact we're just making sure he stays alive at 100 acres and doesn't die off to respawn healthier. He also tells us off about taking their 'refusal to surrender and the game' so seriously because it's just a game and people have Real Life too. The nerd seems to understand the wrong part of it: If he knows people have RL, then why did he not surrender earlier so that people can attend to their RL and not spend all day staring at Utopia/IRC Channels?

The issue here is dragging the War out needlessly by any means necessary with no attempts to win at all, refusal to accept MP and the losing Kd hoping to secure a cheap undeserved War Win when the winning Kd simply gives up the unnecessary prolonged War to attend to RL. People have a life to live outside of the cyber-Utopia realm.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If I can make a kd that's absolutely crushing me surrender, I would call that a deserved win.

Post Fiend
    how do you end a war when you are at a stalemate and the other kingdom will not reply to anything you send them. networth doesn't move they are 21 provinces we are 19 provinces. but they are quiet no talking but every now and again one will say something on the War Forums. the last time we played a kingdom like that it turned out it was deleted for have 12 province were all the same guy. funny story
    To avoid being bottom fead on.... be number one... if you can't do that then just expect it.. and plan for it build more offence... and kick their teeth in...

Thread Information