Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians vs Pew Pew

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    4/4 wars you waved simians straight OOW

Last age you landdropped 80k acres to get into perfect range with UB provs to claim unlimited free waves on us

You had almost tripple our science and all advantages a KD can ask for.
    Poo2 said, we hit you til there is nothing left to take any longer, if you dont war us.

We were in no way even near the shape to war you guys after 3 b2b wars and you being landdropped and fully intact honor after the landdrop. You cheated in fake war to come at us.

So, you honestly can say you faught us fair? Gtfo

You even came a second time to wave us straight OOW last age. Despite we were gentlemen to war you one time.
    Never could get enough.

And dont get me started about all the times your KD hit us into hostiles over the ages, just because you could.
    Plus the crowning last age with Ovenmitt fixing it for you.
    You or your leaders is a bunch of cheaters and bullies, if you realize it or not is another question.

DESPITE of that i am willing to discuss things to make it a better game and a more fair gaming enviroment.
    But if you cant understand how you ****play others then it might be hard for you. All we are doing is an eye for an eye policy, what comes around really does go around you know.
    is this true?

Anri wouldn't say it if it wasn't

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I guess their other option is to let them slide and when pew are back with advantage they will slam Simians again. Best idea is to force a final resolution.
    Is anything ever final in Utopia :)

Forum Fanatic
    like four ages ago didnt simians (humans) milk a hostile for like 5 days while they opped pew (orcs) to ****. then they declared gained about 50k acres and wd'd at even land?
    that was a fun fight. is that what pew is up to this time? are they even opping?

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    This is getting saucy~!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurycratides View Post
    is this true?
    They land dropped and then warred us (infection) for 8 days prior to warring you guys and in that war we took millions of books from their chained provinces which by the end was 2/3 of the kd. So saying they warred you with a huge advantage is a load of bs. They had 4 days to recover from an 8 day war before waving you.
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend
    Im considdering quitting If people can be such dicks towards eachother in a game that is loosing players with the age allready.

Let me post so that you understand:

The fact that you hitted chains for millions of books did not have any effect on our war Smitty87.
    They had an intact upper core and UB elfs. They had 2-3 times our science average, even on chains.
    You made them stronger since you handed them honor to go. Your war did not have any effect at all to weaken them.
    On the contrary, it made them even stronger since the WW gave them back science and they stacked way more honor then before the war. It also helped thier top provs in general. If you think about it, i dont think it was very fair of poo2 to engage your KD either after fake warring most of the age and landdrop. They had EoWcf and a few extra days before engaging us. While we did not have any kind of that luxary. We were not ready, we were down to give them a free wave, but they requested unlimited waves.
    I am not sure what it is about that you do not understand, you would more then likely got the same treatment if you had not pushed the button and got farmed out. The problem here is that they do not decide when we are ready to war and if we say no they dont get to make unlimited waves on us for free, if you think that is the way this game should be played then thats your problem.

We are fed up and we treat them EXACTLY how they treat us until they feel its time to talk and make a resolution for a better gaming enviroment. We are down for fair play, when they allow it to be like that. 1 free wave, maybe 2 free waves if the other KD has hitted them enough in the past and in very rare and extreme cases maybe even 3 waves. This **** with unlimited waves and taking KDs out til there is nothing left out of them gotta stop. Simians will also stop treating pewpew this way when they learn to understand it and make a deal with us. Simple as that. If that can happen we hope for fair play between our KDs and between other kds in the top.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Im quite sure people attepted to make deals but got zero positve tfeedback from them

We get nothing from poo2 because this is how they wants the game to be played. They are classy like that
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Let me post so that you understand:

The fact that you hitted chains for millions of books did not have any effect on our war Smitty87.
    They had an intact upper core and UB elfs. They had 2-3 times our science average, even on chains.
    You made them stronger since you handed them honor to go. Your war did not have any effect at all to weaken them.
    On the contrary, it made them even stronger since the WW gave them back science and they stacked way more honor then before the war. It also helped thier top provs in general. If you think about it, i dont think it was very fair of poo2 to engage your KD either after fake warring most of the age and landdrop. They had EoWcf and a few extra days before engaging us. While we did not have any kind of that luxary. We were not ready, we were down to give them a free wave, but they requested unlimited waves.
    I am not sure what it is about that you do not understand, you would more then likely got the same treatment if you had not pushed the button and got farmed out. The problem here is that they do not decide when we are ready to war and if we say no they dont get to make unlimited waves on us for free, if you think that is the way this game should be played then thats your problem.

We are fed up and we treat them EXACTLY how they treat us until they feel its time to talk and make a resolution for a better gaming enviroment. We are down for fair play, when they allow it to be like that. 1 free wave, maybe 2 free waves if the other KD has hitted them enough in the past and in very rare and extreme cases maybe even 3 waves. This **** with unlimited waves and taking KDs out til there is nothing left out of them gotta stop. Simians will also stop treating pewpew this way when they learn to understand it and make a deal with us. Simple as that. If that can happen we hope for fair play between our KDs and between other kds in the top.

Are you bullying them because AMA bullied you?
    Aw, aren't you an adorable victim.

You can't bully your way into people agreeing with your version of last age's events, because it didn't go down like you think. Convenient to be larger and out of range in every aspect of the word, but like all things in this game - it's a fleeting thing.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

January 2 of YR5 Help ME Im defenseless attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 2 of YR5 Chooey attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 2 of YR5 Queen of Blades attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 2 of YR5 it means no worries attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 2 of YR5 Madara Uchiha attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 2 of YR5 No alarms anymore for me attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 2 of YR5 Blood and Sand attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 3 of YR5 I eat elves for breakfast attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 3 of YR5 luvulongtime attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 3 of YR5 Cheese Pie invaded Splash the wine and captured 3 acres of land.
    January 4 of YR5 Woof bloody woof attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 4 of YR5 An unknown province from Simians KLA Hostile invaded Splash the wine and captured 158 acres of land.
    January 4 of YR5 Paul Walker razed 260 acres of Splash the wine
    January 4 of YR5 Oh No its HIM invaded Splash the wine and captured 2 acres of land.
    January 6 of YR5 An unknown province from Simians KLA Hostile attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 13 of YR5 Chooey attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 13 of YR5 burundukos invaded Splash the wine and captured 104 acres of land.
    January 14 of YR5 LuckyShot attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 14 of YR5 An unknown province from Simians KLA Hostile attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 14 of YR5 Madara Uchiha attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 15 of YR5 Help ME Im defenseless attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 15 of YR5 FazeBook attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 15 of YR5 I eat elves for breakfast attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 15 of YR5 Woof bloody woof attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 16 of YR5 it means no worries attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 17 of YR5 Cheese Pie attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 17 of YR5 luvulongtime attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 17 of YR5 Paul Walker attacked and stole from Splash the wine
    January 18 of YR5 The Mentalist attacked and stole from Splash the wine
    January 18 of YR5 Blood and Sand razed 209 acres of Splash the wine
    January 19 of YR5 Oh No its HIM attempted to invade Splash the wine
    January 20 of YR5 Friesian invaded Splash the wine and captured 120 acres of land.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

and there will be justice for all
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

You don't just stick your finger in the oven mitt. You stick your whole hand in there. It is much safer that way.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information