Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lame farm deals by Havoc & Shire...

Lame farm deals by Havoc & Shire...

July 4 of YR4 Topsys Trail of Tears (#:#) has broken their ceasefire agreement with us!
    July 5 of YR4 Got run over by a (#:#) invaded Fatty Bolger (#:#) and captured 21 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR4 We have ordered an early end to the post-war period with George likes to slack ().

July 5 of YR4 Bucklebury has sent an aid shipment to Isil.
    July 5 of YR4 Bucklebury has sent an aid shipment to they could just ride the Egles.
    July 5 of YR4 IscORCshLandForFun (#:#) attacked and pillaged the lands of Bag End Craft Brewery (#:#).
    July 5 of YR4 His gold turned to lead (#:#) invaded Mirkwood Forest (#:#) and captured 307 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR4 had a couple nightmares (#:#) invaded Smaug Smacker (#:#) and captured 161 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR4 An unknown province from The Shire recruiting pm mon (#:#) captured 38 acres of land from IscORCshLandForFun (#:#).
    July 5 of YR4 A fireball hit his head (#:#) invaded Felix the White (#:#) and captured 206 acres of land.
    July 5 of YR4 bunch of crappy land hits (#:#) invaded Bucklebury (#:#) and captured 202 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 He was hit by a meteor (#:#) invaded Isil (#:#) and captured 119 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 A tiny halfling stole (#:#) invaded Felix the White (#:#) and captured 144 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 Burned by an arsonist (#:#) invaded Hobbiton (#:#) and captured 200 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 Hes out of sit time (#:#) invaded The One Ring to Rule them All (#:#) and captured 241 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 Smaug Smacker (#:#) recaptured 80 acres of land from had a couple nightmares (#:#).
    July 6 of YR4 then QQed on the forum (#:#) invaded they could just ride the Egles (#:#) and captured 314 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 and got hit down to 0 acres (#:#) invaded Waiqi Of The Prancing Pony (#:#) and captured 143 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 and bounced by a soldier ball (#:#) invaded The One Ring to Rule them All (#:#) and captured 139 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 told to make some massacres (#:#) invaded The One Ring to Rule them All (#:#) and captured 69 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 Then drowned in a storm (#:#) invaded Bucklebury (#:#) and captured 185 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 An unknown province from Topsys Trail of Tears (#:#) invaded they could just ride the Egles (#:#) and captured 183 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 An unknown province from Topsys Trail of Tears (#:#) invaded Smaug Smacker (#:#) and captured 128 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 An unknown province from Topsys Trail of Tears (#:#) invaded Hobbitually Tolkien (#:#) and captured 102 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 An unknown province from Topsys Trail of Tears (#:#) invaded Mirkwood Forest (#:#) and captured 168 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 An unknown province from Topsys Trail of Tears (#:#) invaded they could just ride the Egles (#:#) and captured 130 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 He got struck by lightning (#:#) invaded Bucklebury (#:#) and captured 135 acres of land.
    July 6 of YR4 they could just ride the Egles has sent an aid shipment to the Old Forest.
    July 7 of YR4 made chaste by mystic (#:#) invaded Waiqi Of The Prancing Pony (#:#) and captured 199 acres of land.
    July 7 of YR4 We have proposed a ceasefire offer to Topsys Trail of Tears (#:#).
    July 8 of YR4 Fireballed to ten (#:#) invaded Felix the White (#:#) and captured 154 acres of land.
    July 10 of YR4 Smog the Terrible has sent an aid shipment to Spirit of Sorrow.
    July 10 of YR4 Smog the Terrible has sent an aid shipment to Mithlond.
    July 19 of YR4 and got hit down to 0 acres (#:#) invaded Waiqi Of The Prancing Pony (#:#) and captured 78 acres of land.
    July 20 of YR4 had a couple nightmares (#:#) invaded Smaug Smacker (#:#) and captured 86 acres of land.
    July 20 of YR4 A fireball hit his head (#:#) invaded The One Ring to Rule them All (#:#) and captured 76 acres of land.
    July 22 of YR4 Smaug Smacker (#:#) recaptured 43 acres of land from had a couple nightmares (#:#).
    July 23 of YR4 told to make some massacres (#:#) invaded Smaug Smacker (#:#) and captured 38 acres of land.
    July 23 of YR4 He was hit by a meteor (#:#) invaded Smaug Smacker (#:#) and captured 88 acres of land.
    July 23 of YR4 Munks Playgirl Cover (#:#) has accepted our ceasefire proposal!
    Paper speaks for itself. Monarch friend with Havoc so gives them acres and says he will retal all other KDs just not Havoc.

Note how the first greedy bastard hit into EOW CF and got crap gains...
    Stupid crap like this made me quit... because my monarch wants to aid his friends in Havoc by giving them acres.
    Last edited by Bishop; 21-01-2014 at 19:23.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Change monarchs and hit them back then?

Forum Fanatic
    CR doesn't know your monarch, our nub hit early because we thought that's when your eowcf ended based on what we saw for WD date, and your monarch threatened to intentionally farmwar to our competition if we didn't CF him.

We would have been happy for you to retal so we could farm more acres where we wanted them.

Cry more please.
    Last edited by Zauper; 21-01-2014 at 15:50.

Who is Havoc? All I see is Topsy's Trail of Tears

Forum Fanatic
    ???

The Jerks.

What is this QQ?

Post Fiend
    Not sure who original poster is but needless to say they have no idea what they are talking about.

I guess we also had a lame farm deal on BB and the other 10 kingdoms we waved this round and refused to fight us. You don't know anything about how utopia works. Ask yourself... would we rather have gotten a war or the couple thousand acres? Your monarch made a wise decision given the circumstances.

Another thing. The terms "greedy" and "bully" has been thrown around a lot this round. Since when are these bad things? That's like 99% of utopia. If we aren't greedy for land or honor, wtf are we playing? If we aren't bullying kds, wtf are we playing? If you want to live in a bubble, go play solitaire.

The unfortunate truth about kingdoms like yours is that you are a liability to top kingdoms... an uncertainty, a wildcard. If we CF you, you may end up wanting to fight another top kingdom like AMA or EJ and think you have the talent to beat them, and end up farming out 50k acres whether or not it's on purpose. It is our job to simplify the board and take land so our competitors cannot. If we want to fast forward to the end of the round where AMA, us, rage,bb etc are all 300k and fighting it out for #1, I'm down. But in the meantime, we have to do the dance.

Specifically regarding your kingdom, your monarch has attempted to secure a longterm CF with us for a long time now. There was no farm deal. I suggest that you remain in your kingdom because it will be a good learning experience for you. You certainly won't learn anything in the ghetto you random to.
    Last edited by Godly; 21-01-2014 at 16:13.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    Btw anri had mentioned in another thread that hobbits is the kd that wared with EJ at the end of last age, is this true or bs?

Post Fiend
    No, we've never had any interaction with top 10 KDs last age.

Enthusiast
    Felixir is the monarch in(the shire). He only treatened to farm out to our competition. He never said he did it last age. Anyways, seems (the shire) has some members that dont understand what happened. Up to their monarch to explain the situation.
    Last edited by Maximouse; 21-01-2014 at 18:43.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    CR doesn't know your monarch, our nub hit early because we thought that's when your eowcf ended based on what we saw for WD date
    Yeah that nub really nubbed up! Wait, I think I even have some log of his nubness, hang on. What a NERBIE!

[22:53] <zapalt> ok xxxx
    [22:53] <zapalt> here's the deal
    [22:53] <zapalt> right after the tick
    [22:53] <zapalt> i need you to hit jazzie grey or fatty bolger
    [22:53] <zapalt> like, within 10 seconds
    [22:54] <zapalt> can you do that for me?
    ---
    [23:00] <zapalt> kk xxxx
    [23:00] <zapalt> just be fast
    [23:00] <zapalt> like a fox
    [23:00] <zapalt> a fast moving fox

No locations please.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Yeah that nub really nubbed up! Wait, I think I even have some log of his nubness, hang on. What a NERBIE!

[22:53] <zapalt> ok xxxx
    [22:53] <zapalt> here's the deal
    [22:53] <zapalt> right after the tick
    [22:53] <zapalt> i need you to hit jazzie grey or fatty bolger
    [22:53] <zapalt> like, within 10 seconds
    [22:54] <zapalt> can you do that for me?
    ---
    [23:00] <zapalt> kk xxxx
    [23:00] <zapalt> just be fast
    [23:00] <zapalt> like a fox
    [23:00] <zapalt> a fast moving fox
    I'm not the nerbie who got permission to get a sot after the tick and didn't notice they were still in war. I think you're looking for benjamin

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by skoyl12 View Post
    Btw anri had mentioned in another thread that hobbits is the kd that wared with EJ at the end of last age, is this true or bs?
    Hobbits didn't war EJ at the end of last age.
    BLUE your my boy!

Thread Information