Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How low Debauchary can go?

Post Fiend

How low Debauchary can go?

So, we (Confessions) kicked our war against some KD. Everything was running smoothy before Debauchery decided to run into our war and PK provinces / hit UB TMs just like that.
    Reason? Day or two ago we were meant to war them. We backed off, ate full wave, ate dragon (canceled our which was funded) like man and now they ruining our war. Really? how low this game (and Debauchary) can go?

July 12 of YR4 Alas, the once proud province of During Lunch Break has collapsed and lies in ruins.

For the period of July 3 of YR4 to July 12 of YR4 (10 hours)

** Unique Summary of (Who What When Where Why How) **
    Total Unique Made: 16
    -- 1 unique: During Lunch Break
    -- 1 unique: L in the closet
    -- 1 unique: Only kids allowed
    -- 1 unique: B is a *****
    -- 1 unique: Never Older Than Thirteen
    -- 1 unique: Kute and puckered up
    -- 1 unique: Sent Aloe Vera for Dat Burn
    -- 1 unique: Is where the magic happens
    -- 1 unique: Playing with old smelly toys
    -- 1 unique: First one he finds
    -- 1 unique: Impulsive incest
    -- 1 unique: Start by looking in Uranus
    -- 1 unique: Outrageously tender
    -- 1 unique: Oh yes he do
    -- 1 unique: Especially with dimples
    -- 1 unique: exclamation point

** Unique Summary of (Too SEXY war agreed stfo ) **
    Total Unique Made: 15
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Tequila Man
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Yellow
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Nun
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Mr Evil
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Bohol
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Oasis
    -- 1 unique: The Sexy Baktin Squad
    -- 1 unique: sexy inferno
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Casting Agent
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Beast
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Moan
    -- 1 unique: SEXY Cloud
    -- 1 unique: Im sexy and i know it
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Frenzy
    -- 1 unique: Sexy Randomness

** Unique Summary of (Hostile X-XX) **
    Total Unique Made: 16
    -- 1 unique: Emma Bluntson
    -- 1 unique: David BOOM
    -- 1 unique: Woody HarrySome
    -- 1 unique: Nailin Palin
    -- 1 unique: Nude Law
    -- 1 unique: Markymark drunkbunch
    -- 1 unique: Martin Scorblazey
    -- 1 unique: Malcum Xtasy
    -- 1 unique: ZZ Topless
    -- 1 unique: Dicky Smalls
    -- 1 unique: Bong Jovi
    -- 1 unique: Robert DroBrownie Jr
    -- 1 unique: Olivia girlsgoneWilde
    -- 1 unique: Angelina Jogreen
    -- 1 unique: Warlord Shake Zulu
    -- 1 unique: Dank Sinatra

Do you think the negative publicity is going to deter a kingdom with the name Debauchery?
    Do you think that making this thread will help or hurt your cause of getting them to stop?
    Do you think a white knight will come to your rescue?

Tick tock, goes the clock, and what things shall we find?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    loky, forum wont help you, but maybe can make you feel less mad.
    Back same to them when you are in position for it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Confessions approached us for war. We were fat after just gaining 3k acres off another kd. We needed time to pump and war them. They offered us two days. We went fortified. On the second day, I contacted them to discuss a war start date. I was told they would not be ready on that day, push it back to the following day. Okay fine. The next day we made contact with them. They now told us they were not ready and had to wait another 2 days. We reluctantly agreed. We obliged with their request to make an "official deal" regarding the start of the war, promising not to grow further and about the way the conflict would begin.

[17:46] <Cody> We will agree to war each other beginning on June 20th. Both kds will bring meter 1 hit shy of hostile. Once that is done, we will give hostile, you guys will declare within 5-10 mins of buttong being given. This should all happen on the 20th. Additionally, we won't be growing any further, provided that you guys don't grow larger than us. Both kds should start dragons now and tag arranged war, and if there is a situation where one kd gets waved by another, we need to re-discuss some terms that work for both kds. Agree?
    [17:47] <Owa> Agreed
    [18:28] <Owa> np, we will keep our side of the deal (not growing bigger than u), and be there on the 20th

The following day they made contact with one player in our kd. They said some stuff about people having RL issues and them not being able to war.

[10:52] <Owa> Mordak, i come with sad news :( we lost a player today
    [10:52] <Owa> and our girl on VM isnt back, wihtout notice
    [10:52] <Owa> and the guy at hospital still goes on drugs...
    [10:52] <Owa> 2.5 players gone :/
    [10:52] <Mordak> You mean the guy with the collapsed lung?
    [10:52] <Owa> nah, anotehr "normal" player
    [10:52] <Owa> his dad died
    (...)
    [10:55] <Owa> but yea, the conclusion is, we cant war you guys with 2.5 players unavailable
    [10:55] <Owa> and im very very sry about this

Their internal issues aren't of my concern. I don't even know if I should believe them. The game has vacation mode and province sitting, we've got a couple on sitting right now as well. At no point did they contact me directly to re-negotiate the terms of our deal. They challenged us, made us wait for them, and then tried to back out. We do not accept this. We would have worked out a deal where we at least get 1 free wave for the trouble. They made no effort to contact me. As I told them, I am the only one who speaks for our kd, any contact they made with a player in my kd is just friendly chat as far as I am concerned.
    On the 20th we decided to do a full kd wave. The purpose of our deal was to ensure both kds have armies to hit in war. We decided we would send them all out prewar, giving them an advantage to the war start. We also sent our dragon prewar. They sent us a CF, which we promptly rejected. They cancelled the dragon against us and began one against the kd they are now at war with, a kd tagged "war agreed stfo" who also started one at them. It was clear they were going to war another kd to not war us.
    But how can this be? When they told us they had players with RL issues and cannot war, yet now they can war a kd 500k NW smaller. I decided to reach out to them. I explained that they did not honour their deal, and we were not happy with their course of action. I told them straight up that if they do go to war with that other kd, we will be razekilling their provs. We wasted time and resources on this kd, and we were not going to let them benefit from dodging us. 2 hours later they were in war with that kd.

[13:27:16] <Cody> you challenged us for war. you made me jump through hoops to get agreed upon terms
    [13:27:28] <Cody> we aren't moving on. if you go to war with x:xx, we will raze kill your players
    [13:27:30] <Cody> its fair warning
    [13:30:58] <Cody> honestly, ive never been in a situation like this. i really dont like hitting into wars, especially when its happened to us. but purely out of principle, we wont move on. if you are OOW we will just learn and massacre until we feel satisfied. if you go to war with x:xx we will raze you into the war
    [13:31:21] <Cody> its unfortunate, but its the decision that the kd wants. you wont have very much fun warring x:xx when we are razing into it
    [13:31:25] <Cody> but its what we will do
    [13:43:56] <Cody> anyways, how you've handled cancelling the deal is in the past. i've shared our present and future plans with you
    [13:44:12] <Owa> stop being so butthurt and move on ffs
    [13:44:14] <Cody> you can man up and war us like we agreed, or well.. you know what our course of action will be

They were told exactly what we were going to do, and we've followed through with it. I made one mistake of not sticking to my word 2 ages ago, and I don't intend to do it again. This kd gave their word that we would have war, and went back on it. We are waving into their war purely out of principle. Like I told them, I've been on the receiving end of being hit into war, and its not fun at all. I really did not want it to come to this, but they left us with no choice. They made no effort to resolve this situation and this is the course of action that we said we would take.
    Last edited by SillyRabbit; 20-01-2014 at 14:25. Reason: remove locs
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

I hope this results in a month long war at start of next age. There is precedence for that.

Keep fighting the good fight of keeping people honest Debauchery. Know that the community stands with you!
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Yahoooooo We are famous again!!!
    DEBAUCHERY

Should have sacked up in that spot bro.

Postaholic
    This is CoL own fault. If they agree war and then run into anather war they should know it wont end well.

Loggs shows that Debauchery did nothing wrong. A free wave is worth nothing. I had hit them the same way. Just like i will hit pewpew if they run into war. Terms are simple. Dont run to wars with unfinished "relations"

My kd could have done this to TheShire also when they backed out of war after engaging us. We wanted to avoid the forum whining then but we could have.

Cody is in the right here.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Well we took full wave of learns/TMs and dragon as punishment. Was not fair from our side but this is like x3 more unhonorable. You don't mess anothers war. Jump us OOW, wave for 2 days if needed but you don't hit into someones war. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by loky View Post
    Well we took full wave of learns/TMs and dragon as punishment. Was not fair from our side but this is like x3 more unhonorable. You don't mess anothers war. Jump us OOW, wave for 2 days if needed but you don't hit into someones war. That's all.
    Was there relations when you ran to war?
    Did you ops them?
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    They had ZERO ops or attacks from us. We sent CF, we canceled dragon.
    And we said 24 hrs (more or less) b4 wave that we don't wanna war.

Regular
    dont see how it is all CoL's fault here.

CoL ate full wave and ate debacuhery's dragon. no relation given. how low you want them to bent more from backing off? raze kill? lol

debauchery / strippers on the other hand is like a cancer to this game , from their **** play of fake warring, deal breaking, to out of war stealing / plundering, age after age. utopia is better off without them.

of course, when one deal with debauchery, they have to be wary, as they only war when they are in "favorable" position.
    Last edited by fenrost; 20-01-2014 at 09:06.

I do not really talk much in here, and I do understand that debauchery has all the right and reason of punishing them. I myself would be pissed too but I am speaking in behalf of 3:11, yeah we are 500k smaller than them yet we wanted a clean war afterall, let us handle these guys in these war and we will do our best to win in an honorable way but if we lose, you can always have them after this. I honestly want a clean war and hard fought win.

I think they can go about.....

This low
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information