Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How low Debauchary can go?

"Their internal issues aren't of my concern. I don't even know if I should believe them. The game has vacation mode and province sitting, we've got a couple on sitting right now as well. At no point did they contact me directly to re-negotiate the terms of our deal. They challenged us, made us wait for them, and then tried to back out. We do not accept this. We would have worked out a deal where we at least get 1 free wave for the trouble. They made no effort to contact me. As I told them, I am the only one who speaks for our kd, any contact they made with a player in my kd is just friendly chat as far as I am concerned."

However, this is false, as we talked about in irc yesterday.
    I talked to Mordak + Siggy, and sent you an ingame msg since you werent online - which you read.
    You knew that we couldnt keep our deal, before any ops/hits were made. You first wave is a proof of that aswell, since only 7 hits were suppose to be made.

Please dont lie to try to look better on forums.

[19:39] <Cody> [14:00] <~Cody> im not messaging him
    [19:39] <Cody> [14:00] <&Toke> oooooh
    [19:39] <Cody> [14:01] <~Cody> as far as im concerned, his ingame PM is just a distraction
    [19:39] <Cody> [14:01] <~Cody> we made an agreement yesterday, and i intend to stick to it

[16:55] <Owa> but yea, the conclusion is, we cant war you guys with 2.5 players unavailable
    [16:55] <Owa> and im very very sry about this
    [16:55] <Mordak> You should message Cody.
    [16:55] <Owa> especially after all this talk back and forth
    [16:55] <Owa> he aint onlien though
    [16:55] <Mordak> Yeah, I know, but you can leave him a message in game
    [16:56] <Owa> he checks it at work aswell=?
    [16:56] <Mordak> I really need to leave, so I don't have time to handle this right now
    [16:56] <Owa> on, saturday today
    [16:56] <Owa> ok
    [16:56] <Owa> ill ingame msg then
    [16:56] <Mordak> thanks

[16:56] <Owa> but as we said, we didnt want this to happend :/
    [16:56] <Owa> we are terrible sry
    [16:57] <Mordak> I understand. Hopefully we can war later in the age.

But as I told you, we dont want to argue etc.
    We wanted a fair and close fight with you, to "prove" our kd's strenght. Then irl stuff happend and we cant do it. Which is why we had to cancel the war, but obviously the game is super serious business. My bad.
    Last edited by BB_Owa; 20-01-2014 at 09:29.

Debauchery doing ****ty stuff again what a surprise..

Enthusiast
    Loky, the solution is with the kd you war. Agree to give them win with immediate cf and since you both should be pumped (and all almost same size) you wave debauchery. If debauchery presses the button the other kds keeps razing them. Your kd will get revenge and possible 1 win if they press the button on you and the kd you war gets 1 win for sure and possible a second if they pick them.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Debauchery doing ****ty stuff again what a surprise..
    Takes one to know one I guess.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    Takes one to know one I guess.
    That makes absolutely no sense...Its quite easy to see that strippers/debuchary/whatever are **** playing even when you are on the outside
    Last edited by Tedurur; 20-01-2014 at 10:39.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedurur View Post
    That makes absolutely no sense...Its quite easy to see that strippers/debuchary/whatever are **** playing even when you are on the outside
    Makes a lot of sense actually given that Korp has played in a kingdom that hit in to a war a couple of ages ago.

Oh right, it was not ****play then because they trained up. Much like Debauchery was now.

Veteran
    Looks to me like confession moved on to fast. They did not seem to have an agreement with Debauchery for CF/compensation for the wasted time. CoL should have finished their business with Debauchery prior to moving on to their next war. That way Debauchery would have zero justification for their dick move. Now they have a little bit.

Agreed to war and wasted the time of 25 players and lied about missing players because an easier war showed imo. Korp is one of our biggest fans obviously.

Enthusiast
    Debauchy does a douche bag move and tries to reason it as ok. The world is surprised.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Maybe secure CF next time before running into another war :p
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Makes a lot of sense actually given that Korp has played in a kingdom that hit in to a war a couple of ages ago.

Oh right, it was not ****play then because they trained up. Much like Debauchery was now.
    Ofc it was ****play we did a lot of **** play that age. We played the way we needed to win.

Ofc it was ****play we did a lot of **** play that age. We played the way we needed to win.
    Lol don't agree with everything you say but that is truth. Do what you can get away with

Post Fiend
    Quoted for posterity. My job is done.

Quoted for posterity. My job is done.
    What job?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Lol, comes on complaining of **** play and ends up confessing to **** play.

What you just tried was **** play, you ran away from a deal to try find an easier way to win. Unfortunately Debauchery didn't appreciate it.

From what I understand you never actually contacted Debaucherys leadership about canceling the war, merely told some random member. Not exactly taking it to the top.

And your yet to fully explain how you have people unavailable for war, yet still manage to war?

Although I personally believe debauchery are wasting their time when they could be looking for war wins, there are certain people you don't annoy with dodgy moves, and you picked one. Enjoy your dessert moaner.
    Last edited by ArcDurath; 20-01-2014 at 12:58.

Thread Information