Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How low Debauchary can go?

Quote Originally Posted by loky View Post
    Really? how low this game (and Debauchary) can go?
    Debauchery are known to be cheaters, that should be answer enough to your question.

On the other hand trying to dodge an agreed war is rarely a good idea, you're liable to get sniped. You should have secured an end to your conflict with debauchery before you moved on.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 20-01-2014 at 13:23.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I just said it wasn't surprising that Debauchery is doing ****ty play again (consider their previous history).Then Runefire attacks me instead, dunno why cause I never claimed antlything regarding our play style in Swea. Maybe he thinks it neutralize my comment..

The thing is that Debauchery does this cause they can and not out of any princples or something. Had it been a better kd that ditched them they wouldnt have dared to do anything.
    Last edited by Korp; 20-01-2014 at 13:23.

Had it been a better kd that ditched them they wouldnt have dared to do anything.
    Except for complain in the forums that someone should do something about it

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Debauchery are known to be cheaters, that should be answer enough to your question.
    I don't see the connection between that and razing into a war - debauchery warned them this would happen?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I don't see the connection between that and razing into a war - debauchery warned them this would happen?
    Maybe his thought that consider they are willing to resort to cheating to get warwins this wouldnt be such a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Maybe his thought that consider they are willing to resort to cheating to get warwins this wouldnt be such a surprise.
    Perhaps, but I don't see any underhanded behaviour.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Owa explain why you are in war immediately after telling debauchery I'm sorry no war due to real life. Then explain why you don't know about a sit mode option. Then explain what's the reason for posting in here? Then see my signature and register. You've now joined the team.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Quote Originally Posted by ArcDurath View Post
    From what I understand you never actually contacted Debaucherys leadership about canceling the war, merely told some random member. Not exactly taking it to the top.
    If you read my last post here, you see that we contacted him directly in game, but he decided to not answer it. Which doesnt make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcDurath View Post
    And your yet to fully explain how you have people unavailable for war, yet still manage to war?
    There is a big diffrence warring a very good warring kd, and a lesser good one. We dont need full power to war the current kd (no offence), but obviously we would need it for debauchery - which was the point as I stated before.
    Last edited by BB_Owa; 20-01-2014 at 14:49.

You sent me an ingame message of a copy-paste of the convo you had with a player in my kd who I specifically told you was not council. I told you I am the only leader here. That is no way to re-negotiate a deal. I've told you this all on IRC, but I guess I need to repeat myself here since you've decided to take this public. We made a deal. You wanted to back out of it. You don't just tell me the deal is off. You contact me directly and offer compensation and we work something out.

This can still come to an end now, but you need to contact me directly to work something out. Bringing this to the forums doesn't help anyone.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Enthusiast
    Thanks for being honest. You now deserve the war loss you are about to receive. Thanks for wasting our time. All you had to do was place those 2 players in sit mode. I hope COL realizes how badly you screwed up and that you are single handily responsible for what's going to happen. Don't forget to register.
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Owa View Post
    If you read my last post here, you see that we contacted him directly in game, but he decided to not answer it. Which doesnt make sense.

There is a big diffrence warring a very good warring kd, and a lesser good one. We dont need full power to war the current kd (no offence), but obviously we would need it for debauchery - which was the point as I stated before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Perhaps, but I don't see any underhanded behaviour.
    Agreed, running form an agreed conflict will tend to get you into a bad situation, nothing underhanded about that.
    But the question was how low can/will Debauchery go and considering their history the answer is that they'll try their hardest to punch through the bottom(assuming there is a bottom, otherwise the answer is -∞).
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Owa View Post

I love how when you talked to me, you kept saying "cody never confirmed a date. cody this. cody that"..but when it comes to renegotiating (crying/trying to dodge) the deal you made us jump hoops through to accept, you don't talk to/avoid Cody; coincidence?

We have a dictatorship. Cody. You avoided him because you knew the answer he would give you after you blatantly lied and deal-broke us. We learned the hard way when we deal-broke and hit 2 minutes before our CF expired a few ages ago; we got 3v1 raze-killed in war. Everyone agreed we deserved it, and we learnt from it! At least we still warred the KD we ****played like men, knowing what was coming. I'm sure any KD would be upset when you waste 7 days of their time they could be pumping/finding other wars just to run into a war with someone else after you make a deal and give your word.

Like you said before, Owa, show me logs.

[17:46] <Cody> We will agree to war each other beginning on June 20th. Both kds will bring meter 1 hit shy of hostile. Once that is done, we will give hostile, you guys will declare within 5-10 mins of buttong being given. This should all happen on the 20th. Additionally, we won't be growing any further, provided that you guys don't grow larger than us. Both kds should start dragons now and tag arranged war, and if there is a situation where one kd gets waved by another, we need to re-discuss some terms that work for both kds. Agree?
    [17:47] <Owa> Agreed
    [18:28] <Owa> np, we will keep our side of the deal (not growing bigger than u), and be there on the 20th
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Agreed, running form an agreed conflict will tend to get you into a bad situation, nothing underhanded about that.
    But the question was how low can/will Debauchery go and considering their history the answer is that they'll try their hardest to punch through the bottom(assuming there is a bottom, otherwise the answer is -∞).
    Elldallan your infatuation with us is overwhelming. Cody please send him an invite. He will loyally swing from your #### .

Enthusiast
    And for the record this is not a dictatorship. Cody just simply makes all decisions :0)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Debauchery doing ****ty stuff again what a surprise..
    Oh Korp again doing ****ty comments abt smth. that's not his buisness at all. What a surprise.

Thread Information