Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How low Debauchary can go?

Needs to get out more
    I'm glad the situation has been elaborated, but these 2 arent really out of each others wheelhouse. Never crossed swords with Debauchery but know the rep. Have crossed swords with CoL and know for sure.

Contrary to my personal standards I do enjoy having guys like these around. To be fair to CoL I was in Plaidovia last age.
    Level headed villains are unique and a fun encounter. Both these kingdoms feature this luxury. The last thing I'm going to ask is that you guys settle things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Oh, I've seen fire and I've seen rain. I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end.
    I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend,
    but I always thought that I'd see you baby, one more time again, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    Elldallan your infatuation with us is overwhelming. Cody please send him an invite. He will loyally swing from your #### .
    Sorry I don't play well with cheaters. Also I think you're mistaking scorn and contempt for infatuation, one can't but wonder what sort of life you've had to manage that "accomplishment".
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Sorry I don't play well with cheaters. Also I think you're mistaking scorn and contempt for infatuation, one can't but wonder what sort of life you've had to manage that "accomplishment".
    *Drops the mic and walks away*
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Activity isn't everything. You are now known for multi-ing, something we have never condoned, behind your KDs back as well as backstabbing your KD (you have done it to more than just us). Good luck in your future active endeavours!
    As my defense, I have already established the fact that Cody, and Steve influenced me to create multiple accounts.
    You, on the other hand, contradicted yourself, because you have had multiple accounts in the past, as well.

You, and a dozen of other members, were aware of my multiple accounts.

Fortunately, now, I do not partake, nor condone users to break Utopia's rules and guidelines.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Wow those are pretty deep.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Depravity View Post
    As my defense, I have already established the fact that Cody, and Steve influenced me to create multiple accounts.
    You, on the other hand, contradicted yourself, because you have had multiple accounts in the past, as well.

You, and a dozen of other members, were aware of my multiple accounts.

Fortunately, now, I do not partake, nor condone users to break Utopia's rules and guidelines.
    lol haha. This reminds me of Pres Clinton post Monica.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Hahahaha !! Wrong topic depravity ! Your looking for the post from last age hahahaha
    DEBAUCHERY

"I did not have sexual relations with that multi"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    They sent us a CF, which we promptly rejected.
    Well **** Cody ya could have taken the CF and lived with a free wave :p was it for land or were there some learns in there?

Also, Benjamin, you win about 100 internets because your post was the last one on the page.

The Jerks.

Firstly- Depravity, piss off, your more annoying than than a mosquito plague.

Secondly, will anyone run away from an agreed war with depravity to take an easy one for the next three ages? Depravity have achieved something...

Quote Originally Posted by ArcDurath View Post
    Firstly- Depravity, piss off, your more annoying than than a mosquito plague.

Secondly, will anyone run away from an agreed war with depravity to take an easy one for the next three ages? Depravity have achieved something...

Quote Originally Posted by depravity View Post
    [img] [/img]
    lmfao

Post Fiend
    if u know there kd and there rep and u cant stand up to what will take place then y press the issue?? seems pretty simple to me...overcome the possible plays with counter moves or just avoid them... whats the issue?
    [COLOR="red"Pharma" ftw[/COLOR]

Thread Information