Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: BB vs Pyro #crownforKuhan

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I has teh best banners thou :(

Veteran
    still no can has :)
    My former contribution to a kingdom known by many names
    [ Palindromes - Stuck inside my head - Dinner is Served - Doom & Bloom Seed Co. - Foxtonomy - First Impressions ]

=^..^= SPGC !! =^..^=
    It is I the Three Musketeers, Alpacahontas, Appetitical ManiaC, Twerk it Harder Make it Better

"\*.Pyromaniacs.*/"

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Only I can change the banner for PyroManiaCs
    An appreciation for banner and theme. Your creative side and taste...refreshing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Taylor was robbed by 2 robots with synthesizers.

/GrammyDiscussion

Edit:
    I see nesta checking this thread and he won't answer me :(
    Palem, dont be disappointed! Give me a break! I just fought a war that was 37h long in hostile and 70h long in war. Less than 8h sleep in 107h. :( Doesn't help that cJ is same time zone as me.

And if you see me online browsing forums, I could be on phone and would never have been able to do something like change a banner. Anyway, Taylor Swift is up just for you! Check it out :) Probably have to create an account to do so you know :P #Current kingdom is Just For You Palem (x:xx)

A pity none out of my 24 other nubs found Taylor Swift fitting to put as province ruler name. We have vastly different tastes apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    dont be offended Palem, I also made a cute animated banner about the conflict vs BB, but Nesta has high standards when it comes to banners =)
    Ok Kees, I will change to your banner 12h later. All in the name of good fun. Xoxo.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    An appreciation for banner and theme. Your creative side and taste...refreshing.
    I take full credit for our theme this age. :) Figured it's about time we did that. Fitting of the way we wararar. Hit hard, fast (Rocky Balboa) and Sexay (with the divas as province rulers)!
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 27-01-2014 at 09:57.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Nesta I have a great idea for a banner:

#teamcJ
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Before conflict:
    BB 73.3k
    Pyro 84.8k

86% bottomfeed + BB had to plore up into range, so pyro would have been much better prepared. Still a win, but not an impressive one. GL to BB now.
    If you looked plainly at Land size pre conflict, then yes it's convenient to say it was easy for us. But I'm sure you know we were locked in hostile with Fratzia and only resolved it 5 days prior to conflict. Close to 12k of the land was packed on within 48h of CF expiry (started exploring from 72h away from expiry). Flogger was kind enough to be willing to give us an extra 24-48h if we needed it, but we told him we'll go ahead as according to plan.

PyroManiacs fought the bank fight with 10% size deficit and 2 bank provinces moving to their final size only 48h before CF expiry and hadnt even fully popped up until another 18h later (no homes due to late notice for doubling). Myself being stuck on 6.7k, had to expend 11 mil gc and something like 40k soldiers just to pack on 500 acres to match BB's cows. I myself am ashamed to admit I had to run Offense specs on a human (yes it's that bad! Our resources were really stretched) and 7.5k elites short of what I would have preferred to run (which went to def specs) on my province, having to fade in war build conversion until Feb 1st notice expiry, and using building credits from my attacks to help achieve full war conversion come button giving.

A lot of credit has to go to cJ for sitting the human bank during the double period, Procy for discussing how to handle the 3 cows and which provinces to move up, as I was on work trip in China. And of course, not forgetting our Orc "cow" which won us the cow fight, both the province ruler himself (Truck) and his sitter for 72h (Daddio). (Not surprised if nobody knows who these people are. We have a thin lineup at Pyros)

Hence, what Palem said is right. This is arguably our best win thus far, all circumstances considered. And we at Pyros, are proud of the achievement yet humble in victory. Nobody can discredit this win from us.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 27-01-2014 at 11:26.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Nice war,
    decent war thread
    7/10, needs more Simians
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Nesta I have a great idea for a banner:

#teamcJ
    I would like to thank this time to thank my valuable supporters and team members of #teamcJ - namely Benjamin, Hawk, Nick_Mi, Binar

They have promised to love, honor and respect cJ, and comfort cJ, and keep cJ in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, keep thee only unto cJ for so long as we all shall live. They will look to me for comfort, for support, for love, for understanding, for encouragement, and for protection. I must never take them for granted, and always stand by them for good or ill.

-cJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 27-01-2014 at 14:02.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Palem, dont be disappointed! Give me a break! I just fought a war that was 37h long in hostile and 70h long in war. Less than 8h sleep in 107h. :( Doesn't help that cJ is same time zone as me.

And if you see me online browsing forums, I could be on phone and would never have been able to do something like change a banner. Anyway, Taylor Swift is up just for you! Check it out :) Probably have to create an account to do so you know :P #Current kingdom is Just For You Palem (x:xx)

A pity none out of my 24 other nubs found Taylor Swift fitting to put as province ruler name. We have vastly different tastes apparently.
    :D! Could someone post it? I'm not gonna create an account just to see a banner that can be posted on the boards lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    :D! Could someone post it? I'm not gonna create an account just to see a banner that can be posted on the boards lol

One of her lesser pictures tbh.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Regular
    Ok . .well .. hmm .. so .. new Banner up :D

And Thanx for a good clean tough war BB!!

Post Fiend
    With all the congratulating and celebrating one would think you've crowned, but its just one war win.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeplovebeer View Post
    With all the congratulating and celebrating one would think you've crowned, but its just one war win.
    One would, thus the party.
    ~ If you don't do a spin in your office chair before hitting the attack button you're doing it wrong ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Well tbh we're not celebrating anything. We have projects comming up soon and this war was just yet another war. A tough one indeed (and utter most respect to BB for give us that), but still just a war executed with the same amount of precission and leadership skill as always and high activity as always. I think it's clear for all by now, that this age will not give us any crown. No Land/NW nor WW crown. I do however hope this age will place Pyro as a more serious KD and not just a warring Ghetto who wants to play t10 as most seem so see us. Getting up on the land chart and warring there will hopefully give Nesta and also CJ the recognition they deserve. In my many years playing this game I have played under quite some kings (and one queen) and never experienced a monarch with skill level and game understanding* like Nesta (sorry Mod, but c'mon). So the crown I'm looking for this age is more recognition for our leadership and not the actual crown of anything.

This is a strictly personal remark and NOT in any way related to any official or unofficial Pyro agenda.

*) By game understanding I do not refer to the t10 politics, but the actual game.
    Last edited by jjofdenmark; 27-01-2014 at 22:25.

Thread Information