Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: BB vs Pyro #crownforKuhan

It would be nice if Pyro can establish themselfs in t10 to be a solid competetive KD.

I dont know cJ nor Nesta and i have seen far to little to now if they as good as you say they are.

My question to you is, what leaders you played under, except for Mod?
    My understanding is that Nesta and cJ is still getting guided by many others to understand both the diplomatics and dynamics of t10, from everything to whoring and how to bring up banks and what kind of banks and all strats that comes with it?

I could be wrong and they still should learn quick and maybe some day they will become the best. If you sleep 8h during a 72h war you are insane and should win. Its just nothing many would do, certainly not me. Im not 17 years old any longer and unemployed with an agenda to win all battles and be the best at an online game. Still doing awesome.

I must say another thing, Pyro had more then likely been raped 100% early this age if it had not been for Legacy making a bad decission to hit back or if you call it Pyromaniacs running.
    Ive seen many questionable moves this age, in more the one way that contradicts what you just said.

But okey, well see how far the KD goes and exactly how good Pyromaniacs will become.
    Just saying i dont think they are there yet and you praise them to high because you never got to played in more then a KD with Mod as leader.

It was a solid WW, but yet a war BB never should have engaged themselfs in, just like Flogger never should have engaged himself against Havoc earlier this age. I seen many fail crusades from BB last couple of ages. Most noteworthy when they lost one war after another vs Elurin.
    Yet another guy i think would whop both cJ and Nesta any day.

I will live to see them prove me wrong maybe

Congrats and Enjoy! :)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    I don't see how this thread got 12 pages, it was a sure win from the get go, big whoop. whoring has made this game lifeless

Quote Originally Posted by OrcPateNom View Post
    I don't see how this thread got 12 pages, it was a sure win from the get go, big whoop. whoring has made this game lifeless
    Typical response from a WW player. So much harder to farm ghettos all age than to fight the best kingdoms in the game.... Great call
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I wish this could be a banner:

"The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I was very happy she chose to sing this and not one of her singles. I can't begin to understand why she didn't release this is as a single =\

...I'm gonna stop talking about Taylor Swift in here though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I was very happy she chose to sing this and not one of her singles. I can't begin to understand why she didn't release this is as a single =\

...I'm gonna stop talking about Taylor Swift in here though lol
    dont make promises you can't keep :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    It would be nice if Pyro can establish themselfs in t10 to be a solid competetive KD.

I dont know cJ nor Nesta and i have seen far to little to now if they as good as you say they are.

My question to you is, what leaders you played under, except for Mod?
    My understanding is that Nesta and cJ is still getting guided by many others to understand both the diplomatics and dynamics of t10, from everything to whoring and how to bring up banks and what kind of banks and all strats that comes with it?

I could be wrong and they still should learn quick and maybe some day they will become the best. If you sleep 8h during a 72h war you are insane and should win. Its just nothing many would do, certainly not me. Im not 17 years old any longer and unemployed with an agenda to win all battles and be the best at an online game. Still doing awesome.

I must say another thing, Pyro had more then likely been raped 100% early this age if it had not been for Legacy making a bad decission to hit back or if you call it Pyromaniacs running.
    Ive seen many questionable moves this age, in more the one way that contradicts what you just said.

But okey, well see how far the KD goes and exactly how good Pyromaniacs will become.
    Just saying i dont think they are there yet and you praise them to high because you never got to played in more then a KD with Mod as leader.

It was a solid WW, but yet a war BB never should have engaged themselfs in, just like Flogger never should have engaged himself against Havoc earlier this age. I seen many fail crusades from BB last couple of ages. Most noteworthy when they lost one war after another vs Elurin.
    Yet another guy i think would whop both cJ and Nesta any day.

I will live to see them prove me wrong maybe

Congrats and Enjoy! :)
    Commenting on this in Simians vs Pyromaniacs

Thread Information