Thread: Lower wages or don't pay military?

Post Fiend

Lower wages or don't pay military?

Hia,

My question is, when chained, is it better to drop wages and pay military, keep wages at 200% but not pay military or drop wages and still not be able to pay! Essentially, whats the difference in %ME drop of 50% wages vs unpaid military (and does % paid/unpaid affect this as with starving?)?

Thanks,
    Abu

Enthusiast
    With 200% pay rate max mil eff. is 107.2% (or somewhere close :)
    With 50% it can drop to 97%
    Based on time and pay rate effectiveness can be anywhere between this numbers.
    Unpaid military on the previous tick means your army cant attack. So if you are getting chained set pay to 50%, no need paying more (also every time you get hit you military eff goes up so it evens out)
    Even if you are at zero gold, it doesn't matter. You just need to have gold send to you the tick before your army returns (10k-15k gold is enough). So that tick army is payed. You can attack then and repeat next time your army is about to return.
    Starving is completely different cos you lose army, unpaid means you lose mil effectiveness and can't send out.

personally i dont pay military. i get aid right before tick that i need to attack. i mean i guess it doesnt really matter because you will have massive opa. now its time to rule the bottom. hopefully you have 5 gens.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by skoyl12 View Post
    With 200% pay rate max mil eff. is 107.2% (or somewhere close :)
    107.6% iirc

Post Fiend
    Thanks for the replies so far. I'm in Chrystal Palace's boat and don't pay until the tick I need to, but that isn't really what I was asking. I feel I didn't express my question properly.

I am interested to know what the loss in ME is when you are unable to pay your military and if this is a function of how much you are unable to pay or if it is a flat rate, i.e. wages on 200% capable of paying 100% giving the same loss as wages on 200% capable of paying 150%.

Is the loss when you are unable to pay the same as you would have if you had paid that amount of wages? Or are there additional penalties cos they were "expecting" more gc.

Post Fiend
    if kd cant aid and support wages u toast anyway...
    [COLOR="red"Pharma" ftw[/COLOR]

Thread Information