Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help?

Help?

So i have 2 brothers and we all play utopia and all live at the same house with the same IP.. 2 of us were in the same kingdom and the other was in a seperate one. He didnt join our kingdom cause you cant do ops or attack someone my brother attacked even in war.. Is there anyway to get our accounts back?

Ideally, you guys should adjust your sleep schedules so all 3 of you play 1 province, log in every single tick.
    Last edited by Mormon; 24-01-2014 at 19:18. Reason: Incorrect info

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon View Post
    Ideally, you guys should adjust your sleep schedules so all 3 of you play 1 province, log in every single tick.
    I concur.

That would be great activity from that province!
    Also, I think it has been mentioned before, but would it be possible to have an option where you could use credits to be allowed to play 2 provinces from the same IP (Certain amount of credits/age)? Honest players would likely pay to be able to play from same IP + maybe a few people who would like to fill out their KD to 25 members and try playing 2 combos in the same age? Might add some extra competition to the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormon View Post
    Pretty sure you're hosed. Even if you had 3 computers with static IP's, i think you'd still be deleted since your router ip is the same. (guessing here)

My province barely has 1 person playing it... I think a 75 man kingdom on 25 accounts would default win all crowns.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    My province barely has 1 person playing it... I think a 75 man kingdom on 25 accounts would default win all crowns.
    Possibly, but: undead cleric Rasputin Occult,.....'who keeps razing my hospitals and building TG?'
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'll just debunk this myth right now.

It's not against the rules to play from the same IP.

Should've gotten white listed
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

I figured this person was just a multi trying to get his multis back but I don't want to be the accuser as that is not my place.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I'm legitimately confused then... Isn't that the exact definition of a multi?

If it's not against the rules for multiple provs to be logged from the same IP, what rule did these guys break to get banned?

Also if it's not against the rules for multiple provs to be logged from the same IP, how does ANY multi ever get caught?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    A multi is one person playing multiple accounts. That is not the same thing as multiple people playing from the same place.

They claim it's not against the rules for two people to play from the same house, but basically it is. I had been playing for a while when my wife noticed the game. She expressed some vague interest and I thought it would be cool for her to play with me. I had her make a province, but as is usually the case with her and games, she decided she didn't like it and didn't log in after once or twice.

Sure enough, about two days later my province was deleted. I read on the forum that I could explain my situation and they would fix it, so I e-mailed the address given. The response accused me of being a cheater and said no provinces that are deleted will be restored.

A multi is one person playing multiple accounts. That is not the same thing as multiple people playing from the same place.
    That's stating the obvious. His question was how do you know the difference?

good luck. its near impossible to get a straight answer.maybe our mods should be switched out every so often so they dont get burnt out answering our questions. they would be more inclined to take that extra few minutes and help people. palem is the best though. ;)
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information