Thread: Storms

Post Fiend

Storms

What does storms actually do.

guide says kills 1.5% of pop. what does that mean? Its like MS? It affect BR?

thks

thats exactly what it does. kills pezzies. i guess in a round about way it effects br. i mean it kills pezzies so you have less of them to fornicate or make the sexy times so its less pezzies born.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 26-01-2014 at 19:08.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Regular
    My unofficial notes suggest it kills 1.5% of your current number of pezzies per tick. No effect on BR, for which their is Chastity.

Though I'll grant you the text from the wiki could certainly be read in several ways.

Regular
    Storms by itself doesn't do anything. Yes it kills 1.5% peasant per tick. But when they can gain up to 2.8% peasant per tick that was just negated. Storms must be paired with MS to have any real effect. And with Chasity its even better. Chasity has a short duration 2-5 hrs. Best to do it on the ppl you want to depop that has Storms + MS. After they start getting Storms they start casting NB a lot. Get a chained attacker to cast Storms also as not to waste mana as a mage, but not going to see those nice 18 hr storms either though.

Thread Information