Thread: spell/ops help

spell/ops help

hi, i am slightly confused as what to do in the kd, in war as a M/a.
    like i kinda get what to do but since our kd is kinda heavy in t/ms this age.im unsure which spells to cast which would be most efficient.
    for the most part i keep up PF on chains, do NM/FB/CHASTITY/STORMS/GREED/MS.
    but as well our mages do well with MS/GREED/RIOTS/STORMS. so i often dont use much mana on them beside refreshing some here and there.
    i usually dont fail casts unless ive been AW 10%-30% wizzies than it could be troublesome for the harder spells, but PF still easy.
    what are some good spells rotations that would do decent dmg, or stall? because some spells are cost heavy.
    i often do fb/chastity or NM runs.
    but can i use my mana better since i often have free mana to cast such spells? and which spells would rotate good with another mage with spare mana?
    any spells would do even ops.
    thanks you.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You need to be coordinating with your king/kdmates for ops.

Generally speaking, keeping MS/Greed/Riots on everyone 24/7 is a great place to start and FB'ing everyone down is usually also a goal in most wars. I wouldn't waste mana and runes on NM unless you're coordinating with your attackers because they just go back into training so you're not really doing any damage on your own.

Enthusiast
    FBs, tornadoes and LL are best for spare mana/runes. Since you have other active T/Ms in kd try talking with them

i do coordinate with monarch, he has less spare time this age around.
    we just got rid of some inactives for some T/M so i should be able to rotate some spells with them a little better now since there is more players with spare mana. for the most part we wanted NM>LL. i do coordinate my NM with attackers but since the other players with spare mana have a lower WPA than me so im not sure if that is the best way, because of their fail rates, may not stack the best?
    FB is a little easier with people with lower WPA.
    - would you be able to Tornadoes a fat player after a max gain tap or 2 for an quick over pop?
    -i like dragons+fbs+NM tho.
    thanks you , i just wanna absorb info like a sponge.

Regular
    Being that tm heavy prob more short on attackers compared to other kingdoms. Seems like all mages do a few LL in between other spells. NM is just so situational, and needs to be done in chains, and in the end nothing happens.

Thread Information