Thread: Elf tactician A/m feedback

Veteran

Elf tactician A/m feedback

I'm playing an elf tactician in a kingdom with mostly hybrid provinces. I'm at 1k acres, that's about average in the kingdom. My jobs in war include attacking, contributing to nightmare runs with nightmares, contribute to the greed blanket, fireball, gather intel and sacrifice 0.5 specs to dragons.

Things I won't be able to change fast are my WPA (currently 3.75 raw) and sciences (+11.9% income, +8.9% BE, +7.5% Pop limit, +51% food production, +10% combat gains, +46.2% tpa, +79.3% rune production and wpa, all of it without libraries).

I intend to train up 2,5 TPA, 6 DsPA, 10 EPA and it would leave me about 5 PPA.

With buildings I intend to go for 8% farms, 10% banks, 14% guilds, 20% towers, 5% libraries, 10% guardstations, 10% hospitals, 7% watchtowers (I may use em for something else depending on the KD we war. If they are low on thieves, I'll probably use the space for extra guard stations and hospitals), 15% stables and 1% dungeons.

This would result in about 64.75 OPA, 31 DPA with army out and after sending 0.5 to dspa to a dragon, 4 MTPA and 9.1 MWPA.

What do you guys think of this province build, considering my jobs within the kingdom during war?
    Last edited by Uhm hoi; 01-02-2014 at 16:20.

Thread Information