Thread: Looking for Kingdom

Looking for Kingdom

I've been back playing for a couple months now. Had the good fortune to get into a kingdom at one point with a really experienced monarch who taught me a lot about the game. I am also the competitive type who gathers all the info I can because I hate to lose, and I'm very active.

I just realized I'm too competitive to be in a ghetto anymore. I'm sick of losing because of inactives and people building 40% homes, etc. I'm not looking for a kingdom that is so serious about this that they don't understand that I have a full time job, but I do want 25 active players with some competitiveness.

I'll play attacker or T/M, but I have a slight preference for T/M at the moment.

One common requirement that I'm not too interested in meeting is IRC. I just don't see the point. There is a built in chat now. Seems like IRC is a relic that people are holding onto for no logical reason.
    Last edited by CPTK; 01-02-2014 at 21:01.

actually irc is how most top kds - midtier warring kds share info. we dont use pimp or upoopoo. its all about having a bot. so if you are actually serious about leaving a ghetto irc wwill be a must. so i guess you have to decide. irc or ghetto.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Regular
    Our KD just lost a guy. He abandoned his province, so we're looking for a replacement. He was an Orc, so you wouldn't be a T/M. I'm not quite sure where you'd place our Kingdom. We don't have 25 players, currently have 22. We just won another war and are in the beginning hours of the rebuild phase. We are at about 2.5 million networth, mostly because we have no desire to gain land. Our size only comes from what we earn in war, and we never grow in between wars except for chained provinces to replenish lost acres.

I'd like to think we aren't in the ghetto range anymore. We're fairly active and coordinated, and we've been playing well. I understand if you're looking for a larger more "elite" kingdom, but we have a good group of guys who have a lot of fun, aren't super picky about login times and we don't require irc.

Post Fiend
    There aren`t many competitive kds as far as I know that use in game chat lols

Thread Information