Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Kill an Enemy Province in War?

How Do You Kill an Enemy Province in War?

See subject.

Forum Addict
    Reduce either it's acres or peasants to 0.

Why do you want to kill a province?

I don't. I'm just curious because I was observing a war going on in which one kingdom PK'd several provinces of the other kingdom.

I pretty much assumed that you either killed all the peasants or took all the acres. The question was HOW do you do it. It seems like the game is designed to make it exceedingly difficult.

Regular
    Usually its the prov own fault for not releasing enough. Killing someone off it very difficult, if not close to impossible if they know how to make sure they have some peasants left. Specific amount of peasants leave every hour which is in the guide. Generally getting someone to zero peasants is 'easier' than zero acres. I don't even know how much effort/attacks it would take to take someone down to zero acres.

If im not mistaken the last 10 peasants desert at 1 per hour. So if you log in every 10 hours to release, you wont lose to 0 pez. Also once you get down to very low pez amounts, your FB/Kidnappings dont get any.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Forum Fanatic
    10 Per Hour Is Minimum Peasant Loss.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I assure you, that's not accurate.

Forum Fanatic
    10->0 is a kill every tick*

*when they're overpopped.

7% of peasants with a minimum of 10.

It's not overly difficult if the prov isn't online and had released all def and thieves.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Overpopped might be accurate.

I recall trying to starve someone out. He went from 10 pezzies down to 9 next tick. Starvation is supposed to have the same mechanics as overpop though...so idk.

Forum Fanatic
    Starvation probably occurs before death would occur, so they starved, then regained peasants because they were underpop.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    That would mean it's impossible to starve someone to death. Seems either wrong or total bull**** mechanics-wise lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Starvation probably occurs before death would occur, so they starved, then regained peasants because they were underpop.
    how are peasants gonna "knock boots" when they starving? if i am starving that wench is gonna go kill me somethin to eat before i make some babies.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    Pretty sure there's a minimum peas growth. People moving to town or what have you.

(and yes palem, I'm pretty sure that's the case. I've done a lot of PK, but I've never noticed starving to be a substantial benefit -- it reduces military which reduces overpop, making it harder in my experience)

Veteran
    To the original topic, in my experience the best way to achieve PK is to chain someone really deep when they have a large amount of troops out for hours and little inbound. Then you hope they don't know how to release properly and are not very active. We PK a couple of provinces every age it seems just from chaining, it is not really intentional, but if they don't release thieves and wizards they die.

To all the talk about final peasants and the rate at which they leave, I recall reading a post by Anri where he documented his findings (probably PKing Flicksand until they made peace haha) but I am not going to try to dig up his numbers now.

Thread Information