Forum Fanatic
    I suggest:
    15% homes
    30% banks
    22% guilds
    13% WTs
    20% schools

This is the best build.
    Last edited by Zauper; 04-02-2014 at 20:34.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    I suggest:
    15% homes
    30% banks
    22% guilds
    13% WTs
    20% schools

This is the best build.
    That one is sure to defeat any enemy making me invincible. It totally rocks.

In other news. I razed my homes and forts, will raze my banks right before the war so I can stock up on gc for a dragon right now.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elanesse View Post
    That one is sure to defeat any enemy making me invincible. It totally rocks.

In other news. I razed my homes and forts, will raze my banks right before the war so I can stock up on gc for a dragon right now.
    You asked for OOW builds. This build, or variations on it, are employed by ~half of the t10 undead currently.

Enthusiast
    forts/homes aren't all that bad in war if you are in the bottom half of core as ud/tact and don't have any science. They are more about raw offense(if home ppa directly becoems elites it is better than more tg or stables and if fort allows lower dspecs to hit a certain mark and that ppa transfers to elites it is also higher than more tg). Unfortunately, you chose merch isntead of tact, so you don't have nearly as much building space efficiency.

20 tg, 20 gs, 15 hosp, 15 wt, 15% rax 8 guilds, 4 towers, 2 dungeons, 1% taverns is a pretty good standard build for your race/pers in war. Next age, ask about pers before selecting as they are not a very balanced feature in this game for most races.

And at your tier, just run the above build oow but with 20% hosp and 5% less rax(unless you need wpa which you prolly do need). learn noobs. If you need wizzies get lots of guilds :P

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by topsy's revenge View Post
    And at your tier, just run the above build oow but with 20% hosp and 5% less rax(unless you need wpa which you prolly do need). learn noobs. If you need wizzies get lots of guilds :P
    I'm running 40% guilds as we speak. Will continue to do so for the duration of our time OOW.

Thanks for the build suggestion. Are hospitals that advantageous to use? I've never used them before.

Regular
    Are hospitals really necessary on undead?

is no one else going to comment on WT in eowcf?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Fanatic
    Heh, builds should be changing to adapt to different situations.
    For any kingdom that can't put up 25 provinces and compete for land charts (meaning, most of them) the best way to rise up the charts and protect yourself is to just be on war footing and look for wars whenever they are available, otherwise pump and make smart randoms/retals. A ghetto can try to whore but they'll just farm out. There is only a period very early in the age where ghettos should be aiming for growth, and that is for early science and elites (and to avoid griefer kingdoms, they are no fun to war and there is nothing gained even if winning against them).

Hospitals on Undead; they're okay but they're not essential like they are for most attackers. They're okay if tg and wt are covered or will be covered soon, and your Undead wants to train extra offense during war. I might build them if I started small, or expected depopulation instead of a chain. NS is a bigger problem for undead than combat losses tho.

If I weren't actively waving targets then banks/schools/guilds like above is fine. It isn't too expensive to rotate buildings around, especially with fort stance.

Zauper is slapping dudes upside the head with knowledge ATM

Enthusiast
    If you're going to be getting hit as an undead, hospitals are good.

Thread Information