Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rusty vs BB

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Round 2. Fight!
    Wish granted!

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Wish granted!
    Your girlfriend is going to tired of your dorkdom very quickly, please be advised.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Your girlfriend is going to tired of your dorkdom very quickly, please be advised.
    lol if she doesn't then she is a keeper!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Wish granted!
    No wonder we lost, you are a wish granter?!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Madi you got me all wrong, you make it sound like i cheer for BB.. I cheer for neither KD, i just like a good war and just because i choose to comment and post my opinion, like everyone else on these forums, you seem to be a little butt hurt, that i posted BB seemed to have pulled it back from being surprised (which they have so whats the deal? you waved them not the otherway around)... Again i never commented on their size or any advantages they might have held, when you waved them.

Instead of posting like a big boy, you nearly sound like your crying in your post, because i said they were pulling it back. - Maybe read and understand my post, before coming up with some jibberish and having a go for no reason... Hence the knickers in a twist comment.

And how on earh did you manage to read my post as a triumphant accomplishment is beyond me, I couldnt care less if you got insulted or not, seeing i only posted my opinion on a war...
    u easily jump on individuals about being butt hurt... i dont believe there was any butt hurt of any sort... was a fun war that we knew had a lot of disadvantages going in and our strat was not executed properly... but i was just saying your post sounded like it was some huge overcoming, and by no means was it.. so maybe you should be the one to read post and think about it before making huge accusations/ telling peeps you sound butt hurt cause you have no recolection of the events that took place, but jumping and being rude to people is so much easier then just having a convo it seems in these threads... we knew we had to execute perfect to win and we did not for a number of reasons... great war though bb, great coordination on your guys part, we had some activity issues and a lot going on at the time and went for your banks too early, should have just domminated your core attackers and pump up to your banks... but should of, could of, would of... wish i could have been more involved but had to set sitter for most of it because of business trip...
    [COLOR="red"Pharma" ftw[/COLOR]

Again, i posted my opinion on the war, not at an individual... BB got surprised and wasnt ready for your wave, so them coming back and winning is a "come back..aka "pulling it back", doesnt matter if they were bigger or not, they were not ready and managed to get ready and fight back.

Yes it sounds like a good fun war and again good on both of you for the fight and a nice clean war, thats what utopia is about...I directed my second post on you as you started with "not trash talking but really??" - But each to their own, im not here on forum to troll or argue as so many others, so instead i'll just wish you and your KD good luck for the rest of the age..
    War is what happens when language fails.

Sir Postalot
    not even sure we "managed to get ready" Our two rogues never were able to even build thief dens. We basically landdropped enough to get really good WPA and nightmared them when fat.

/me judo chops

Thread Information