Thread: Dungeons

Regular

Dungeons

Since dungeons where first a part of the build , the most I have ever seen is 3%. Now what would be the possibility of maybe 5% or 10% would we be able to fill them with prisoners?

Enthusiast
    dungeons are almost always going to be effective as long as you can fill them every hit. The more times you hit in a unique and fill them the more effective they become.

I've gone 5% most of the time, it has high potential if you are able to bank multiple attacks.

If you expect to be hitting into TW most of the time, prisoners will replenish well. The amount that you get depends on the amount of kills you get, which is a function of the opponent's def, your relative size/gains, them being Cleric or having hosps, and TW/BL being active.

I expect that the greatest useful amount of Dungs to build is ~4-5%. Any more and they're probably be sitting empty often or you'd have more prisoners than you could use with your army, which would quite inefficient. In fact, in terms of job filling and gc creation, Dungs aren't very efficient. A full one produces 10gc to a Bank's MINIMAL 25 and a full one only fills 10 jobs (15 more are created by building the Dung in the first place).

So, essentially, Dungs are like Stables but slightly better here and there. Use them as such, don't overbuild them.

Thread Information