Quote Originally Posted by Nick_mi View Post
Can anyone explain to me why what we're doing is wrong? Elit made a cf notice full well knowing both expire at the same time. This can clearly create a problematic situation. We're not doing anything wrong, we're sending our notice when able. We know it's the same time as another kd, but we can't do anything about that. Elit set that up. Now this gives the ability for ama and pyro to re-negoiate thier cf deal/notice and go to war early. But last age, elit flamed the crap out of parth/ED when they did exactly that. AMA was going to notice ED and they had a CF with pew that would end after AMA and ED notice happened.

Ed negotiated with pewpew to end thier CF early and war to avoid AMA. What did AMA do? Hit them in war?

Like I get it, pyro wants to war AMA because that's how they see thier only chance to crown, to take that small chance at beating AMA, out growing us, and somehow beating us in an immediate after war.

I get it that AMA wants to war pyro as they're a weaker opponent and they can get thier cows big and get land to outgrow us if they win. I see all of those viewpoints. But how is it our bad to give notice when we can, and trying to take advante of that? I don't get it. This is a sticky ****ing situation and that sucks, I wish elit didn't have two CFs ending at the exact time and this was much more clean than it was. But what would someone have us do in our situation? I ask you elit, what would you have us do? 2 ages ago you had flogger(maybe you didn't request it) literally threaten us that if we B2B war ama he would 2v1 us.

I don't understand what you want? We're willing to do diplo as far as I'm aware(I'm not leadership) and let you two war, but you want a free CF. How can we give that? Like, you are the most scariest kd in the game. I've told you I apologised for causing that 2v1 with sanc ages ago. I feel we we're both at fault, but I feel my decision to hit you after that sanc thing was a **** up. I've made amends with you, that being put aside, how do you logic us giving you a free CF?

I don't know, I used to think of you as an angry illogical asshole. These past couple of ages I've gained repsect for you, so much so that I've lost all animosity I once held for you, but I don't understand your stance on this subject. Can you please explain it to me?
I don't think you guys are doing any wrong....and I agree with Ezzerland.

I just personally think CR made it harder for themselves to find a war with AMA now which is what I assume is their desired outcome...but on the other hand CR made it easier for them to get a free wave instead.