Page 103 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2358

Thread: CR vs AMA

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    seems what this dirty Fake fair play alliance wants to do is get free CF deals from ama for next age to stop the GB...

they call themselves fair play yet they can't fight their own battles, they can't war 1 on 1 and they can not function in the top with out these CF deals... if they were really for fair play they would not be looking for free CF deals from ama for next age and would actually stand up and agree to no CF deals for any one next age unless earned though war.. they wont do this because they can't war all they know how to do is pump get your free cf in place so you can bash ghettos and leave 20dpa at home cause the CFs will protect you from getting hit..
    100% lie

We dont want CF from AMA next age and they dont want CF with anyone of us.

Not sure who this Crunch guy is making things up. I think this is safe to say that AMA can confirm also.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    100% lie

Not sure who this Crunch guy is making things up. I think this is safe to say that AMA can confirm also.
    Yes we dont want CF with Simians next age ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    I think our side is willing to negotiate and sitt down with Elit and some others in some channel.
    But there is much to take into account and its hard to end this. AMA needs protection even from KDs we have no control over and id like to see Pyro remove the acres they took in TM hits etc. But we can start somewhere whenever Elit feels he is ready to talk terms and deals with the top.
    Anri your involvement in this is most hypocritical as I have told you privately.

Beginning of the age you 2v1'ed Pyro unprovoked. AMA was looking for war as part of early age startegy and took your SN and saw you wave kd that was already hostile so it was not valid hostile for simians and you can't claim hostile protection so we wave you. This was not actioning simians for pyro, this was ama acting as neutral kd and going for hostile/war.

After you make this mistake and 2v1 pyro you still claim you was in valid hostile and we can't hit you even though making 2v1 on kd doesnt give you hostile protection. It was your own fault but instead of admit mistake YOU GO TO ORGANIZE GB ON AMA AT BEGINNING OF AGE. You coordinate with fake rage so simians can send cf and fake rage wave us into hostile. Simians hit us back to over 100+ points on meter and then just decide hostile over and send cf so fake rage can wave and double us. This is same way Havoc and Sanc 2v1 ama before. And there was leaked logs from your chat with drixx alliance about how you plan to 2v1 us. You say the 2v1 did not happen only because other kds back out and get scared.

You can't claim to enforce fairplay Anri when you join in on GB to hop on bandwagon for chance to hurt AMA. You were ready to gb AMA at BEGINNING of this age before we did anything in a situation when YOU were clearly wrong by 2v1 pyro and AMA did not respect your fake hostile.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Yes we dont want CF with Simians next age ;)
    Glad we could agree on something finaly
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Enthusiast
    100% lie

not saying ama wants cf from any of you .. the other way around .. some the kds that GB want cf for next age...

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Anri your involvement in this is most hypocritical as I have told you privately.

Beginning of the age you 2v1'ed Pyro unprovoked. AMA was looking for war as part of early age startegy and took your SN and saw you wave kd that was already hostile so it was not valid hostile for simians and you can't claim hostile protection so we wave you. This was not actioning simians for pyro, this was ama acting as neutral kd and going for hostile/war.

After you make this mistake and 2v1 pyro you still claim you was in valid hostile and we can't hit you even though making 2v1 on kd doesnt give you hostile protection. It was your own fault but instead of admit mistake YOU GO TO ORGANIZE GB ON AMA AT BEGINNING OF AGE. You coordinate with fake rage so simians can send cf and fake rage wave us into hostile. Simians hit us back to over 100+ points on meter and then just decide hostile over and send cf so fake rage can wave and double us. This is same way Havoc and Sanc 2v1 ama before. And there was leaked logs from your chat with drixx alliance about how you plan to 2v1 us. You say the 2v1 did not happen only because other kds back out and get scared.

You can't claim to enforce fairplay Anri when you join in on GB to hop on bandwagon for chance to hurt AMA. You were ready to gb AMA at BEGINNING of this age before we did anything in a situation when YOU were clearly wrong by 2v1 pyro and AMA did not respect your fake hostile.
    No, it would not be GB to have someone wave AMA after 6-7 free waves into us where we dont hit back at all and have sent CF. Talk about being jerks or what. You acctually beleive your own BS that you were entitled to have unlimited free acres from Simians.

But it was actioned and dealt with both AMA and Pyro in the end of the day and it has absolutely nothing to do with you dealbreaking CR and getting actioned. Anything else you want to add?
    Maybe something that happend age 33 or age 42 or age 51 to 59?

You are like huge babies that cries when you dont get away with stealing the crown.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

I like to post
    Glad we could agree on something finaly
    Sure we have progress. When GB end plan to formating paper and see how many total hits we got and its number hits Simians going to get from us in fair and respected 1vs1 :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Sure we have progress. When GB end plan to formating paper and see how many total hits we got and its number hits Simians going to get from us in fair and respected 1vs1 :P
    fairness and respect went out of the window the moment you twisted a knife into the back of Simians.
    We will leave no man behind til you reach terms, its how GB situation works. Let me know when you want to stop dying and start talking. I dont respond to your threats.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Forum Addict
    No, it would not be GB to have someone wave AMA after 6-7 free waves into us where we dont hit back at all and have sent CF.
    Is that an official 'fair play' alliance statement that it's OK to call in friends when you are unable to deal with a kingdom on your own? :)

Veteran
    I am confused, we are asked not to keep grudges against Havoc/CR for something that happened in the past, yet all the motivation for Simians comes from the past actions of Elit. :)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

People tend to forget how much of this **** AMA has done the last few ages, they always get away with it. Why, because they are a strong KD and they will raise hell on the forums and revenge everyone for an eternity and kill thier babys etc. lol

GB on AMA should be hard and without mercy until they know that they are not above the rules of utopia
    I love how most of your arguments about if this is fair or not revolved around the fact that AMA has done it or thinks it is OK, neither of which is relevant to if something is fair. Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to think they can decide what fair is when they are being GB'ed for being unfair?
    Confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis, voca me cum benedictis.

PEW OR DIE

Idol to the Utopian Masses - 6 Time Crown King - Debauched Playboy - Leader of the Utopian Free World

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Farming isn't cheating. He out ****played the server, a win is a win.

Enthusiast
    You are still in the race with cows, throwing threats around, there is no credibility that you will not use your cows for example when CR/Pyro wants to have thier fight or use them against everyone that took part in make justice towards you. The banks need to be down. You guys brought this into your own KD, there is no way in hell we will bend over because you whine about GB. You either A) make terms or B) the GB continues
    This sounds to me like an alliance vs us, hence an alliance war. Allies of "fair play" (AAMAA) vs one kingdom. There are words like "terms", "surrender" being thrown around left and right. If this was about "fair play" I'm sure most would agree that over 1,000 hits by 12 kingdoms 5 dead provinces, being hit into now 2 wars isn't enough of a punishment?

I'm glad to see 1-2 kingdoms stop hitting into our second war. Most guys like me don't care about this age or what position we finish, and apparently the "fair play" alliance still thinks we have a chance to crown, or we need to have 25 green provinces is the term I've seen quite a few of them say like Anri as a just punishment. Are you Anri in this for fair play or just to smack Elit and AMA around let's be truthful.

The funny thing here is for whatever reason Anri thinks AMA has no friends or supporters. We aren't calling in our friends to hit any of them, AMA has heart and will take our punishment as it comes. If you're looking for us to back down and bend over, it's not gonna happen. Keep it coming , and let if follow through to next age and there will be no CF no deals and Anri don't hide let it be just like now for us ==>a fight to the death until we see 25 green provinces on one kingdoms roster AMA vs Simians Age 61.

Let's start it right now I with you fake "fair play" guys changing your tag to AAMAA.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by anri View Post
    fairness and respect went out of the window the moment you twisted a knife into the back of simians.
    we will leave no man behind til you reach terms, its how gb situation works. Let me know when you want to stop dying and start talking. I dont respond to your threats.
    lolol!

Hi guys,

Just a quick update for those that have missed it. Pyromaniacs has decided to pull out of this gb fairplay alliance abut 8-9hrs ago. This was a very tough and challenging to make, and we only made it after very thorough consideration among our council and sources close to our hearts. It is more important to do the right thing, than the easy thing. Please allow me to explain in short detail to why we have taken this stance.

Pyromaniacs do not condone dealbreaking and ****play. This is our rationale when we first joined in the GB on AMA. What AMA did is not right, they do admit it. And they know they will get GB. We worked together with Rage, Simians, CR and Rusty to 'punish' this dealbreak. This was done with CR declaring on AMA, and then we did external hits/razes. Till the end of war, the group managed to pk 5 provinces and severely hurt 2 others.

During the course of action, there were several people from different kingdomsthat came to talk to Nesta & Myself (not AMA members) and stated that it is fine to join in the GB, but there is such stuff as overdoing things. And adviced us to watch how much damage is being done. We acknowledge such input from outside parties.

When the war ended, Nesta & myself had a talk with each other, and we felt that there is enough punishment done to AMA and we also knew that CR isnt totally right in this situation (be it suspected razing of ama cows many days ago(which I personally feel may not be true) or threathening to 2v1 and hitting into any ama's hostile). We looked at AMA and saw 5 provinces dead and 2 close to being dead, and we see that there's an opportunity to do proper diplo with AMA. After spending some time on negotiations, Nesta finally managed to get a deal with AMA but this wasnt to the group's liking. The group then mentioned several ending scenarios that they would like to see to happen to AMA, and Nesta&myself do not agree on those stance.

We felt that the purpose of this group is to advocate against dealbreaking and to make a stance against it. However, Pyros do not feel that the group is in that direction anymore. Pyros feel tha the direction of the group is no longer heading towards the fairplay direction, and hence we made a decision to pull out.

These are the reasons why we decided to bow out and stay neutral.

PS: Unfortunately, Pyros was not able to take down AMA's cows as we were following advice and instruction from the group on what hits to make. We were told not to hit the two big cows. We only made 4 big hits from 5 big provinces throughout the war.
    Last edited by TheOne; 22-02-2014 at 18:08.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Hi guys,

Just a quick update for those that have missed it. Pyromaniacs has decided to pull out of this gb fairplay alliance abut 8-9hrs ago. This was a very tough and challenging to make, and we only made it after very thorough consideration among our council and sources close to our hearts. It is more important to do the right thing, than the easy thing. Please allow me to explain in short detail to why we have taken this stance.

Pyromaniacs do not condone dealbreaking and ****play. This is our rationale when we first joined in the GB on AMA. What AMA did is not right, they do admit it. And they know they will get GB. We worked together with Rage, Simians, CR and Rusty to 'punish' this dealbreak. This was done with CR declaring on AMA, and then we did external hits/razes. Till the end of war, the group managed to pk 5 provinces and severely hurt 2 others.

During the course of action, there were several people from different kingdomsthat came to talk to Nesta & Myself (not AMA members) and stated that it is fine to join in the GB, but there is such stuff as overdoing things. And adviced us to watch how much damage is being done. We acknowledge such input from outside parties.

When the war ended, Nesta & myself had a talk with each other, and we felt that there is enough punishment done to AMA and we also knew that CR isnt totally right in this situation (be it suspected razing of ama cows many days ago(which I personally feel may not be true) or threathening to 2v1 and hitting into any ama's hostile). We looked at AMA and saw 5 provinces dead and 2 close to being dead, and we see that there's an opportunity to do proper diplo with AMA. After spending some time on negotiations, Nesta finally managed to get a deal with AMA but this wasnt to the group's liking. The group then mentioned several ending scenarios that they would like to see to happen to AMA, and Nesta&myself do not agree on those stance.

We felt that the purpose of this group is to advocate against dealbreaking and to make a stance against it. However, Pyros do not feel that the group is in that direction anymore. Pyros feel tha the direction of the group is no longer heading towards the fairplay direction, and hence we made a decision to pull out.

These are the reasons why we decided to bow out and stay neutral.

PS: Unfortunately, Pyros was not able to take down AMA's cows as we were following advice and instruction from the group on what hits to make. We were told not to hit the two big cows.
    Fancy words for the KD that took 15k acres and then leave thier allies to get declared by AMA before a deal is made. Its like leaving a man behind in war to bleed out while you proceed to pump the acres you gained in GB to proceed and try to crown. No one else here took acres and left thier friends to die in war vs AMA. You can clearly see that RBL did not have range to fight AMA and needs help til a deal is reached. You pulling out was the most stupid move that could been made if you ask me and you should remove all those acres that you gained, no kd should ever gain in a GB. Talk about greedy self interest to crown. Its also worse when Rusty, Simians and RBL moved in to make the crown race fair for Pyro and CR. You decide to just **** on the KDs that saved your asses, i guess its all fine when you accomplished what you came for. Leave your allies to die and go pump.

But thats just my personal pov
    Last edited by Anri; 22-02-2014 at 17:20.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information